National Centre for Earth Science Studies (CESS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Centre for Earth Science Studies (CESS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NCESS/02/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Earth Science Studies (CESS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Research Associate & More Vacancies Job on or before 21/8/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Centre for Earth Science Studies (CESS)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification :M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No of Vacancy : 05 Post
Salary : Rs. 12,000-32,000/- p.m
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date to Apply for this job : 21/8/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Centre for Earth Science Studies (Ministry of Earth Sciences, Government of India) Thiruvananthapuram 11
Detail of National Centre for Earth Science Studies (CESS) Research Associate & More Vacancies Recruitment:
National Centre for Earth Science Studies (NCESS) is an autonomous research Centre under the Earth System Science Organisation (ESSO) of the Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES), Government of India situated at Trivandrum, Kerala. NCESS invite online applications for filling up of following temporary positions in projects purely on project mode, initially for a period of six months.
Details of the positions, pay, academic qualifications, etc are given below.
- Research Associate – 1 No. – Rs. 32,000/- pm (consolidated) Essential qualification: Ph D in Marine Geology with experience in Sedimentology and Geochemistry of sediments. Job: Co-ordination and research in the field of Coastal Processes.
- Project Fellow – 2 Nos. – Rs. 16,000/- pm (consolidated) Educational Qualification: M Sc in Oceanography with specialization in Physical Oceanography with at least First Class not less than 60% from a recognized university. Desirable: Experience in Oceanographic data collection and data processing.
- Senior Technical Assistant – 2 Nos. – Rs. 12,000/- pm (consolidated) Educational Qualification: Graduation in Computer Science or Computational Science with at least First Class not less than 60% from a recognized university. Desirable: Usage of Matlab and computer programming for data processing.
Selection Procedure for National Centre for Earth Science Studies (CESS) – Research Associate & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/8/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Research Associate & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Centre for Earth Science Studies (CESS) :
- The application will be accepted online only. Applicants are requested to carefully go through the full text of the advertisement and the instructions in particular.
- To apply, the applicant must fill the online application and upload scanned images of photograph, signature and relevant certificates pertaining to educational and professional qualifications mark sheets for all academic years, proof of date of birth, experience certificate, caste certificate, NOC, etc. If the certificates are in a language other than English, attested translation should be uploaded.
- The photograph and signature should be in .jpg format with the file size limit between 10kb to 100Kb. All certificates should be in .pdf format of each file less than 500 kb.
- The Candidates should produce the original certificates at the time of written test/interview. Non-production of the original certificates/ production of original certificates at variance with the online submission details will result in disallowing the candidate from appearing for the written test / interview..
- Candidates currently working in any other organisation should submit the proof of their current employment.
- Last date & time for submission of online applications: 21.08.2015 @ 5PM IST
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/8/2015
National Centre for Earth Science Studies (CESS) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO: NCESS/02/2015.
24-01-2017 , 25-01-2017