National Centre for Earth Science Studies (CESS) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Scientist & More Vacancies through recruitment notification – National Centre for Earth Science Studies (CESS) Recruitment 2015 – ADVERTISEMENT NO NCESS/01/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Centre for Earth Science Studies (CESS).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Scientist & More Vacancies Job on or before 15-07-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Centre for Earth Science Studies (CESS)
Vacancy Name : Scientist & More Vacancies
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No of Vacancy : 22 Post
Salary : Rs.5,200-39,100/- p.m
Job Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15-07-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : NATIONAL CENTRE FOR EARTH SCIENCE STUDIES Ministry of Earth Sciences, Govt. of India P.B.No. 7250 Akkulam, Thiruvananthapuram 695 011, Kerala
Detail of National Centre for Earth Science Studies (CESS) Scientist & More Vacancies Recruitment:
- Name of the Posts:
- Scientist: 10 Posts 1. Scientist D: 01 Post 2. Scientist B: 09 Posts
- Scientific Officer/ Scientific Assistant: 11 Posts 1. Scientific Officer Grade-III: 01 Post 2. Scientific Assistant Grade A: 09 Posts 3. Technician Grade-A: 01 Post
- Coordinating Officer: 01 Post 1. Coordinating Officer Grade-1: 01 Post
- Total No. of Posts: 22
- Age Limit: Candidates age should be 50 years for post I-1, 35 years for post I-2, not exceeding 50 years for post II-1, 28 years for post II-2, 25 years for post II-3, 40 years for post III-1 as on last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for SC/ ST, 3 years for OBC & for disabled, employees of Govt. Organizations, ex-servicemen & others as per rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess M.Sc in Oceanography/ Physics or equivalent from a recognized university with at least 60% marks for post I-1, Masters degree in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Master’s Degree in Physics with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade from a recognized university in qualifying degree for post I-2, III-1. For more information regarding qualification refer notification.
Selection Procedure for National Centre for Earth Science Studies (CESS) – Scientist & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15-07-2015.
- Candidates will be selected based on written test/ interview.
How to apply for Scientist & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Centre for Earth Science Studies (CESS) :
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.incois.gov.in on or before 15-07-2015 by 05:00 P.M. Instructions to Apply Online: 1. Before applying online candidate should scan the copies of Photograph & documents/ certificates. 2. Log on through the website www.incois.gov.in. 3. Click on “Apply online” —> “Click ere”. 4. Select the desired post. 5. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15-07-2015
National Centre for Earth Science Studies (CESS) Recruitment 2014 – ADVERTISEMENT NO NCESS/01/2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :
|Company Name||Number of
|Life Insurance Corporation of India||5,586|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar||4,391|
|Union Public Service Commission||1,241|
|South Eastern Railway||663|
|West Bengal Public Service Commission||592|
|Chhattisgarh Rajya Gramin Bank||589|
|SBI Life Insurance||380|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank||359|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant||353|
|Food Corporation of India||349|
|South Eastern Coalfields Limited||345|
|Mazagon Dock Limited||336|
|Airports Authority of India||322|
|Odisha Staff Selection Commission||305|
|Odisha Public Service Commission||298|
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017