National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA Pune) invites application for the recruitment of Technical Assistant & More Vacancies with 10th/ +2 Class/ Graduation/ ITI holders
Company name :National Centre for Radio Astrophysics (NCRA Pune)
Posts :Technical Assistant & More Vacancies
Qualification : 10th/ +2 Class/ Graduation/ ITI
Salary : Rs.5200-34800/- p.m
No of Post : 05
Last date to apply : 5th December 2014
Details of Post :
Technical Assistant & More Vacancies
Applications are invited from internal / departmental candidates only for the following post tenable at NCRA, Pune and GMRT Observatory, Khodad.
A staff member is eligible to be considered as internal / departmental candidate provided the member is a regular staff, i.e., the member is appointed against regular post in TIFR and has completed 3 years of continuous service in the Institute.
Relaxation up to a maximum of five years, if required for regular staff is permissible. For posts with Grade Pay of Rs.2800 /- and below, relaxation is upto the age of 40 years.
- NOC from Reporting Officer / Section head is mandatory.
- There is no relaxation in qualification required for the post.
- Internal candidate selected for the new post will be on probation for one year during which period `On the Job Training’ may be given, if deemed necessary.
- The substantive post vacated by the regular staff, after appointment to the new post, will be filled as per procedure.
The National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Pune [NCRA] of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research [TIFR] [an autonomous institute under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India) is an internationally reputed research institute. NCRA-TIFR is located inside the Pune University Campus. Facilities operated by NCRA-TIFR include, the Ooty Radio Telescope (ORT) and the Giant Metrewave Radio Telescope (GMRT). Located about 80 KM north of Pune, GMRT is the world’s largest radio telescope at metre wavelengths. NCRA is on the lookout for suitably qualified candidates for the following positions:
Technical Assistant-B (Electronics) Click here to apply online [1 post, UR+PWD (Low Vision)*; HQ: Khodad] [TME: 32,451/-; PB-2: 9300-34800; GP: 4200]
- Minimum Qualification: (a) SSC / HSC and Diploma in Engineering in Electronics with at least 60% marks. (b) Knowledge of use of personal computers and its applications. (c) Knowledge of antennas and communication receiver systems.
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 years in mass production / design unit of a large electronics industry. *The candidate must attach a copy of the certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format stating the nature and extent of disability.
- Age: Below 38 years for PWD (Low Vision) (after relaxation) Note: Candidates with BE/BTech or higher degrees will not be considered for this post.
Administrative Assistant-B Click here to apply online [1 Post, SC; HQ: Pune] [TME: 33,957/-; PB-2: 9300-34800; GP: 4200]
- Minimum Qualification: (a) Graduation with 55% marks. (b) Knowledge of typing and use of personal computers and applications. (MS Office) (c) Candidates with better typing skills may be given preference.
- Minimum Experience: 5 years experience in General Administration / Establishment/ HR in a large and reputed organisation.
- Age: Below 38 years (after relaxation).
Clerk-A Click here to apply online [1 Post, UR; HQ: Pune] [TME: 20,446/-; PB-1: 5200-20200; GP: 2000].
- Minimum Qualifications: (a) Graduate with 50% marks. (b) Knowledge of typing and use of personal computers and applications (MS Office). (c) Candidates with better typing skills may be given preference.
- Minimum Experience: 1 years experience as Clerk in administrative matters and correspondence in large and reputed organisation.
- Age: Below 28 years.
Laboratory Assistant-B (Electronics) Click here to apply online [2 Posts, UR; HQ: Khodad] [TME: 20,686/-; PB-1: 5200-20200; GP: 2000]
- Minimum Qualification: (i) SSC or equivalent (ii) ITI, (Electronics) with at least 60% marks.
- Minimum Experience: Either (i) 2 years or (ii) NCTVT with 1 year in a reputed organization, SMD soldering experience preferred.
- Age: Below 28 years. Note: Candidates with Diploma, BE/BTech or higher degrees will not be considered for this post.
- Age, qualification and experience will be reckoned as on 1st July 2014.
- Candidates are liable to be transferred to other field stations/centres of the Institute.
How to apply:
The candidates who possess the prescribed qualifications, experience and are interested in being considered for the above posts, may send their applications giving full details in the prescribed application format given below together with copies of relevant certificates/testimonials through their respective heads of sections so as to reach the undersigned before 5th December 2014. Candidates are also encouraged to apply on-line at http://www.ncra.tifr.res.in/ncra/opportunities/non-academic/2014-i-4 (click here to apply online). In exceptional circumstances, signed application in the format given below will also be accepted. They should be sent in a sealed cover superscribing the post applied for on the envelope and sent to the Administrative Officer-C, NCRA-TIFR, Post Bag 3, Ganeshkhind, Pune University Campus, Pune 411007.
(1) Advt. No. (2) Name, Serial No. of the Post (3) Name of the applicant (4) Date of Birth (attach certificate) (5) Nationality (6) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (attach certificate incl. Non-Creamy Layer for OBC) (7) Permanent Address (8) Address for correspondence (9) Qualifications starting from SSC / X Std. (attach certificates) (10) Experience with details of organization, post held, duration of service, scale of pay, basic pay (attach certificates). (11) Names and addresses of two referees, with their email ids and cell numbers / telephone numbers, who are familiar with your professional work. (12) Details, if called for interview in the Institute, earlier.
Applicants should submit NOC at the time of interview, if the application is not forwarded through proper channel. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview upto a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed above. Mere possessing the qualification and experience does not entitle the candidate for being called for interview.
Applicants are advised to go through all parameters indicated in this notice and satisfy themselves about their suitability of age limit and essential qualification for the posts before applying. Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 5th December 2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCRA Pune|
23-02-2017 , 24-02-2017