National Centre for Radio Astrophysics Pune invites online application for the recruitment of Administrative Officer for Graduate, Post Graduate / Master’s Degree holders
Company name : National Centre for Radio Astrophysics Pune
Posts : Administrative Officer
Qualification : Graduate, Post Graduate / Master’s Degree
Salary : Rs.15600-39100/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Pune
Last date to apply : 15.10.2014
Details of Post :
The National Centre for Radio Astrophysics, Pune [NCRA] of the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research [TIFR] (an autonomous institute under the umbrella of the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India) is an internationally reputed research institute. NCRA–TIFR has set up and operates two radio telescopes, viz., the Ooty Radio Telescope (ORT) and the Giant Metrewave Radio Telescope (GMRT). NCRA-TIFR is on the lookout for suitably qualified candidates for the following position tenable at NCRA, Pune.
- No of post : 01
- Salary : PB-3: 15600-39100, GP: 5400
- Minimum: 1) Graduate with 60% marks 2) Diploma in Management 3) Knowledge of use of personal computers and applications 4) Minimum 5 years experience in the Grade Pay 4200/ 4600/ 4800 or equivalent level of responsibility in a large and reputed organization.
- Desirable: 1) Post Graduate / Master’s Degree in Management with specialization in personnel/human resources. 2) Post-qualification experience in dealing with administrative and establishment matters, Government of India rules and procedures, its application in respect of service matters and government contracts/ procurement 3) Candidates at supervisory/managerial level should be self-driven, highly motivated, and have excellent leadership along with oral and written communication skills.
- Age: Below 43 years (inclusive of relaxation).
- Last date for receipt of the applications: 15th October 2014. Age, Qualification and experience will be reckoned as on 1st July 2014.
How to apply:
Candidates are encouraged to apply on-line at http://tinyurl.com/ncra9-2014. Those who cannot apply online, can submit hard copy in the prescribed format, in a sealed cover super-scribing the post applied for on the envelope to the Administrative Officer, NCRA-TIFR, Post Bag 3, Ganeshkhind, Pune University Campus, Pune 411007. Applications received online/by post after the last date will not be considered. For details such as advertisement, application format, experience etc., visit http://tinyurl.com/ncra9-2014.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date to apply: 15.10.2014
|Click here for More Details||Click here to apply|
|All Jobs From NCRA||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
26-10-2016 , 27-10-2016