National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Assistant through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Executive Assistant Job on or before 12 August 2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Vacancy Name : Executive Assistant
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.14,000-20,000/- p.m
Job Location : Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job : 12 August 2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : Student Academic Office, National Chemical Laboratory, Dr HomiBhabha Road, Pune 411008
Detail of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Executive Assistant Recruitment:
The Academy of Scientific & Innovative Research (AcSIR) has been established by an Act of Parliament, as an Institute of National Importance, with its mission to create highest quality personnel with cross‐ disciplinary knowledge, aiming to provide leaders in the field of science and technology. It is not a government organization. The main objectives of AcSIR are – dissemination of advanced knowledge in science and technology, by providing teaching and research facilities in emerging and futuristic areas of inter‐disciplinary and multi‐ disciplinary areas; establishment of linkages with industries; collaboration with reputed universities and institutions in India and abroad; and promotion of research in science and technology having a bearing on social, economic, cultural and intellectual welfare of the people. The AcSIR intends to fill in two position/s of Executive Assistant for the Office of AcSIR Coordinator at CSIR‐National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, and invites applications in the prescribed form, from the candidates fulfilling the qualifications and experience, as detailed hereinafter. The application form may be downloaded from http://www.ncl‐ india.org/files/JoinUs/JobVacancies/TemporaryJobs.aspx? (link at NCL & AcSIR Website) and sent through email to [email protected] so as to reach latest by 31 July 2015 without any attachment of certificates/testimonials. No hard copy is required to be sent separately. The shortlisted candidates, fulfilling the eligibility criteria, will be intimated through email latest by 04 August 2015 to appear for interview at the venue mentioned below:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Experience|
|Executive Assistant||1||Graduate (B.Sc./B.A./B.Com.) or equivalent from a recognized University or statutory body with Diploma/Certificate in Computer Applications and basic typing skill from a reputed and recognized Institute/body, familiarity with Internet, e.mail, Skype, etc. Proficiency in spoken and written English with good communication skills.||The selected candidate will draw consolidated emoluments between Rs. 14,000/‐ to Rs. 20,000/‐ p.m. depending upon the qualifications, experience and suitability subject to the recommendations of the Selection Committee. No other allowances, perks are payable over and above the consolidated emoluments mentioned above.||Minimum one year experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.|
Selection Procedure for National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Executive Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12 August 2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Executive Assistant Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) :
Venue : Student Academic Office, National Chemical Laboratory, Dr HomiBhabha Road, Pune 411008 Date : 12 August 2015 Time : 8.30 am
- No TA/DA will be payable to Candidates appearing for Interview.
- The Candidates will be required to bring All Certificates/testimonials, in original (Degree/Diploma Certificates, Marks Sheet, Experience Certificates, proof of age and, the Caste Certificates issued the Authorized Authorities/Bodies as per instructions issued by the Central Government, by those ST/SC/OBC and Physically Disabled Persons seeking relaxation in age) for verification and return, along with one set of self‐attested photocopies of the same for verification and records of AcSIR.
- Two recent Passport size coloured photograph.
- Number of post may vary and shall be need based. Advertisement is no commitment.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- Those who do not meet the essential requirements will not be eligible to appear for the Interview.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12 August 2015