National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Executive Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed MBA, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online for the Job Executive Consultant on or before 31/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Vacancy Name :Executive Consultant
Educational Qualification : MBA/PGDM, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.30,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 31/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : Student Academic Office, National Chemical Laboratory, Dr Homi Bhabha Road, Pune 411008
Detail Of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Executive Consultant Recruitment:
- No of Post : 01
- Essential Qualifications: MBA preferably in HR or Finance from a recognized/ reputed institute through a regular enrolment and not through correspondence. The basic qualification must be at least B. Tech Or Post graduation in Science Proficient in spoken and written English with good communication skills
- Desirable qualifications Two years Work experience in similar capacity or in research/policy domain. Good knowledge of computer
applications and familiarity with office automation softwares.
- Consolidated emoluments: consolidated emoluments of Rs. 30,000/‐ per month. Higher remuneration may be offered based on candidate’s qualification, experience and performance in the selection interview
- Tenure The engagement will be purely on contractual basis and does not have any provision for regularization. The initial engagement will be for a period of one year, extendable for a further period of 2 years based on performance appraisal. On expiry of the extended period of 3 years, based on a further assessment of work done during the entire period of engagement, the engagement may be further extended up to a maximum of period of two years so that the entire engagement on contractual basis does not exceed 5 years.
- Age Not exceeding 35 years (age relaxation upto 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Disabled/Woman – Widowed/Divorced/Judicially‐separated and not remarried; and upto 3 years for OBC).
- Responsibilities The Executive Consultant should possess multi‐tasking skills and should be able to take up responsibilities and handle diverse activities. He/She would liaison between the Coordinator of AcSIR‐ NCL and students enrolled and/or registered in AcSIR. The job would include maintaining and updating relevant records of AcSIR students and assisting the Coordinator in various administrative, financial, academic matters and other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Coordinator related to functioning of AcSIR at CSIR‐NCL.
Selection Procedure For National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Executive Consultant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 31/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Executive Consultant Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
No TA/DA will be payable to Candidates appearing for Interview. The Candidates will be required to bring All Certificates/testimonials, in original (Degree/Diploma Certificates, Marks Sheet, Experience Certificates, proof of age and, the Caste Certificates issued the Authorized Authorities/Bodies as per instructions issued by the Central Government, by those ST/SC/OBC and Physically Disabled Persons seeking relaxation in age) for verification and return, along with one set of self‐attested photocopies of the same for verification and records of AcSIR‐NCL. Two recent Passport size coloured photograph. Advertisement is no commitment. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. Those who do not meet the essential requirements will not be eligible to appear for Interview. The application form may be downloaded from http://www.ncl‐ india.org/files/JoinUs/JobVacancies/TemporaryJobs.aspx?menuid=ql6 (link at NCL & AcSIR Website) and sent through email to [email protected] so as to reach latest by _31 July 2015_ without any attachment of certificates/testimonials. No hard copy is required to be sent separately. The shortlisted candidates, fulfilling the eligibility criteria, will be intimated through email latest by _04 August 2015_ to appear for interview at the venue mentioned below: Venue : Student Academic Office, National Chemical Laboratory, Dr Homi Bhabha Road, Pune 411008 Date : 12 August 2015 Time : 8.30 am The registration of candidates will start at _8.30 am_______ and close by _9.00am________. Candidates reaching the venue after __9.00 am_______ will not be entertained under any circumstances.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 31/07/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016