National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 17/04/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||17/04/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Chemical Laboratory, Pune|
Detail of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
- Title: Flexible gas sensors using high surface area nanomaterials and composites.
- Funding agency: BRNS
- Principal Investigator: Dr. Satishchandra B. Ogale, Physical and Materials Chemistry Divison, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune, 411008, email: [email protected],[email protected] . Phone: 020-25902260.
- Minimum qualifications: M.Sc. in Chemistry/Physics with at least 55% marks or M.Tech in Nanotechnology or Materials Science. NET/SET/GATE cleared candidates and candidates with some prior research experience are preferred.
- Age Limit: 28 years
- Fellowship: Rs. 16000 p.m. consolidated.
- Duration: Initially for two years, may be upgraded to SRF for third year.
Selection Procedure for National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17/04/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
The complete applications should reach Dr. S. B. Ogale on plain paper mentioning academic qualifications, experience, publications (if any), contact details (email is must). Last Date for Receipt of application is April 17, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview at CSIR-NCL.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17/04/2015
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016