National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – REF: 34/14/20/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 21/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune
Detail Of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Filling up of position(s) for engagement as JRF under sponsored projects taken up in the Lab. Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of position(s) of JRF on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The detail of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under:
- Project Code No. : 34/14/20/2015
- Title of the Project : “Pulsed Laser deposition of transition metal dichalcogenides Ultrathin films for Nanoelectronics Devices”
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications M.Sc. in Physics / Inorganic Chemistry with minimum 55%.
- Desirable experience, if any 2D Nano-material synthesis, Device Fabrication and characterization, Thin film deposition, Preference will be given if candidate has published work in any reputed journal.
- Age limit* 28 years
- Job requirement Synthesis of atomically thin films & Nanomaterials, characterization and Device Fabrication such as Transistor, sensor, Photodetector, Diode etc.
- Consolidated emoluments per month 25,000/- pm + HRA as per GOI rule
- No. of positions to be filled up One
Selection Procedure For National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
- Applications giving full particulars in the following format along with two copies of recent passport size photograph and attested copies of testimonials may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant: (2) Date of Birth: (3)Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim). (4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC): (5) Experience indicating full details: (6) Address for communication: (7) Any close relation** working in NCL, if yes, give details. (8) Telephone No.: (9) Email address : (10) Signature (on application & Biodata).
- The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to: The Head, Physical and Materials Chemistry Division, (Attn) Dr.DLate, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before August 21, 2015.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board on August 22, 2015 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting the following E-mail.: [email protected] short listed candidates will be required to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee in Physical and Materials Chemistry division, of the Laboratory at 11 a.m. on August 24, 2015. No interview call letter will be issued separately. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/08/2015
Reference: National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – REF: 34/14/20/2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017