National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Junior Research Fellow on or before 04/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Vacancy Name :Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.25,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 04/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune
Detail Of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Filling up of position for engagement as Project Junior Research Fellow under sponsored projects taken up in the Lab. Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of position of Project Junior Research Fellow on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The detail of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under.
- Project Code No. . GΑΡ310326
- Title of the Project : lso-reticulation, Nano-particle loading and Layered Growth of Porous Crystalline Covalent Organic Nano-materials with Remarkable Chemical Stability
- Minimum prescribed educational M.Tech. / M.Sc. in Chemistry from a Qualifications recognized university with minimum of 55% marks (aggregate). UGC/CSIR – NET qualification is compulsory.
- Desirable experience, if any Experience in materials science and organic synthesis.
- Age limit” 28 years
- Job requirement To work in the area of covalent organic framework (COFs) based on nano materials for gas storage and Catalysis.
- Consolidated emoluments per month Project Junior Research Fellow (JRF) Rs. 25000/= per month + HRA
- No. of positions to be filled up One
Selection Procedure For National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 04/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project/ satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR/NCL post/fellowship. Applications giving full particulars in the following format may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim). (4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Any close relation” working in NCL, if yes, give details. (7) Telephone No., (8) Email address.** Close relation means : wife/husbandsson/daughter/sister/son-in-law/brother-in-law (wife’s brother/Sister’s husband) sister-in-law (brother’s wife/wife’s sister) of NCL employee. The application with the above information duly signed together with photocopies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to The Head, Physical Chemistry Division (Attn Dr. Rahul Banerjee) National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 4th August, 2015 (Wednesday, Time: 5:00 PM).
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 04/08/2015
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016