National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO.PMB/2/JUNE 04,2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Junior Research Fellow Job on or before 15/6/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Vacancy Name : Junior Research Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech
Total No of Vacancy : 01 Post
Salary : Rs.25,000/- p.m
Job Location : Pune
Last Date to Apply for this job : 15/6/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) , Pune – 411008
Detail of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Sub: Filling up of position for engagement as (Name of the position Junior Research Fellow for sponsored project taken up in the Lab. Applications are invited in the prescribed Proforma for filling up of position of Junior Research Fellow on a purely temporary basis. The detail of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under:
- Project Category No.: DBT-BioCARe 2013 Scheme Name of the sponsoring agency. DBT
- Project Code No. : GAP 308126
- Title of the Project: Transcriptomics and proteomics analysis of the late wilting phenomenon in ChickpeaFusarium interactions
- Title of the Position: Junior Research Fellow Minimum prescribed educational Post Graduate (M.Sc.M.tech) Degree in Qualifications Bioinformatics with NET or GATE qualification, sound Bioinformatics knowledgeexperience from a recognized university with minimum of 55% marks (aggregate)
- Desirable experience, if any Good knowledge of Linux and SQL; development and maintenance of web & database servers; Java / Perl | Python I Bash programming; Experience in analysis of NGS data; Protein modeling / docking, etc.
- Age limit” 28
- Job requirement Analysis of RNA-seq and LC-MS data Analysis of gene I protein families, Analysis of NGS data; Develop and maintain DNA / protein databases; Develop web interface for databases; Protein modeling 1 docking; In silico proteinprotein interactions, etc.
- Consolidated emoluments per month RS. 25,000/- (20% HRA) No. of position to be filled up 1
- Age limit as shown above is relaxable by 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SCST community and 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC community.
Selection Procedure for National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/6/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) :
- The application in the prescribed Proforma (enclosed here with) duly completed and signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificatestestimonials & photograph should be addressed to :
- The Head, Dr. Vidya S. Gupta Division of Biochemical Sciences, Attn Dr. Gayatri S. Gurjar, CSIRNational Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, submitted so as to reach his Office on Or before 15/06/2015.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board on 17/06/2015 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting on the following telephone No: 020-25902709.
- The short listed candidates will be required to appear to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee in Biochemical Sciences Division, first floor, of the Laboratory 10.30 a… On 23/06/2015. No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TADA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/6/2015
National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2014 – NO.PMB/2/JUNE 04,2015.
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :