National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – No. AS/CEPD/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 08-May-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||08-May-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL CHEMICAL LABORATORY PUNE 411 008|
Detail of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Application for filling up of temporary positions of PA-II on contract basis Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up temporary position of Project Assistant-II on contract basis, as per the following details :
- Project Code No. GAP-308626
- Title of the Project : Catalytic Conversion of CO2 to Acrylic acid, Formic acid and Methanol
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications/experience(2) M. Sc. ( Chemistry ) from recognized University with minimum 55% and above. Preference Preference will be given to those who have acquired experience in organic synthesis.
- Job requirement To carry out experiments leading to synthesis of organic compounds / intermediates such as acrylic acid, formic acid and methanol from carbon dioxide
- Consolidated fixed emoluments per month Rs. 14,500/- for PA-II as per DST HRDG guideline
- Age* 28 Years for PA-II
- No. of positions to be filled up ONE POST
Selection Procedure for National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08-May-2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of appointment is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the divisional Notice Board on 8th May, 2015 OR the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting the following telephone No. 020- 2590 2675 after 2.30 pm. Contact persons: Mr. G. S. Bhosale The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee should directly appear before the Selection Committee for an interview at CE&PD Division – OID [PD Lab] Conference Room (near old canteen / pilot plant 2) of the Laboratory on 11th May, 2015 at 11.00 a.m. No interview call letter will be issued separately. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08-May-2015
National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – No. AS/CEPD/2015