National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO.CPP/BPCL/1-2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 08/09/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Vacancy Name :Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Head, Catalysis Division (Attn: Dr. P. N. Joshi, Catalyst Pilot Plant) National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008
Detail Of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Filling up of 02 position(s) for engagement as Project Assistant(s) under sponsored projects taken up in the Lab. Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of position(s) of Project Assistant(s) on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The detail of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under:
- Project Code No. : SSP 296526
- Title of the Project : Molecular sieve scale up: pilot scale synthesis and characterization.
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications M.Sc. (Chemistry excluding Bio-, Poly-) OR B.Tech, B.E. (Chemical) from recognized university with minimum 55% marks/grade equivalent to 55 % Marks
- Desirable experience, if any Research experience in the synthesis and characterization of porous solids.
- Age limit* 28 Years
- Job requirement 1) To prepare ~ 8 Kg. of the molecular sieve material, post-synthesis modification and characterization. 2) To assist in other project related jobs assigned from time to time. 3) To work in shifts as and when required.
- Consolidated emoluments per month Rs.16,000/-
- No. of positions to be filled up 02
Selection Procedure For National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
Applications giving full particulars in the following format along with two copies of recent passport size photograph and attested copies of testimonials may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim). (4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Any close relation** working in NCL, if yes, give details. (8) Telephone No., (9) Email address (10) Signature (on application & Bio data). The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to : The Head, Catalysis Division (Attn: Dr. P. N. Joshi, Catalyst Pilot Plant) National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 8th Sept. 2015 till 5:00 p.m.
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/09/2015
Reference: National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO.CPP/BPCL/1-2015