National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – No. GJS-2-1/ July 09, 2015 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 21/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Vacancy Name :Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 21/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune
Detail Of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Applications are invited for filling up a temporary position of Project Assistant on contract basis, as per the following details:
- Project Code No. BSC0124
- Title of the Project “Target-oriented synthesis of designed molecules with potential biomedical application”
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications for Project Fellow Candidates with M.Sc. degree in Chemistry with minimum of 55% marks (aggregate).
- Desirable Qualifications / Experience Preference shall be given to the candidates having research experience.
- Job requirement Target-oriented synthesis of designed molecules
- Consolidated fixed emoluments per month Project Fellow Rs. 16,000/-
- No. of positions to be filled up 1
- Age limit 28 years. Age limit shown above is relaxable by 5 yrs in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST community and 3 yrs in respect of candidates belonging to OBC community. The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee. The appointment will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR/NCL post/fellowship.
Selection Procedure For National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 21/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (4) Experience and full details, (5) Address for communication, (6) Mobile No. /Email address, if any. The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to: The Head, Organic Chemistry Division, Attn Dr. G. J. Sanjayan National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before July 21, 2015. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of appointment is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the divisional Notice Board on July 23, 2015 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting on the following: Tel No. 020-25902082/ 2310 / 2449. The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee should directly appear before the Selection Committee for an interview at Organic Chemistry Division (conference room # 210) of the Laboratory at 11 AM on July 24, 2015. No interview call letter will be issued separately. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 21/07/2015
Reference: National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – No. GJS-2-1/ July 09, 2015