National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – No.OCD/THV/2. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 11/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||11/05/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL CHEMICAL LABORATORY PUNE 411 008|
Detail of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Sub: Application for filling up of temporary position of Project Assistanton contract basis Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up temporary position of Project Assistant-II or Project Assistant-IIIon contract basis, as per the following details:
- Project Code No. : CSC0130
- Title of the Project : Natural Products as Affordable Healthcare Agents (NaPAHA)
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications/experience For PA-II: M. Sc in Organic Chemistry with minimum 55% marks. For PA-III: M. Sc in Organic Chemistry with minimum 55% marks and minimum 2 years of experience in organic synthesis/natural product isolation and characterization. Preference NET qualified or Experience in natural product isolation and characterization/Organic synthesiswill be preferred
- Age limit 1)Project Assistant II: 28 years* 2) Project Assistant III: 32 years*. Job requirement Natural product isolation, characterization and modification of natural product.
- Consolidated fixed emoluments per month Rs. 16000/- for PA-II Rs. 18000/- for PA-III
- No. of positions to be filled up Two
Selection Procedure for National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How to apply for Project Assistant Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
Applications giving full particulars in the following format may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (4) Experience and full details, (5) Address for communication, (6) Telephone No./Email address, if any. (7) Any close relative working in NCL, if yes give details. Close relative means wife/husband/son/daughter/sister/son-inlaw/brother/brother-in-law (wife’s brother/ sister’s husband)/sister-in-law (brother’s wife/wife’s sister). The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to: The Head, Organic Chemistry Division (Attn Dr. H. V. Thulasiram), National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 11th May 2015. The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of appointment is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board on 12th May, 2015. The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee should directly appear before the Selection Committee for an interview at Organic Chemistry Conference Hall (Room No. 210, Main Building) of the Laboratory at 10:00 AM on 13thMay, 2015. No interview call letter will be issued separately. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/05/2015
National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – No.OCD/THV/2