National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No. OC/Ento/AS2015/3 . Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Project Assistant on or before 03/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistant
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs18,500
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 03/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL),Pune 411 008
Detail Of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Project Assistant Recruitment:
Sub: Application for filling up of temporary position of Project Assistant II on contract basis for a period of 6 months Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up temporary position of Project Assistant II on contract basis, as per the following details:
|Project Code No. :||TSP016626|
|Title of the Project :||To evaluate bioefficacy and persistence of Clothianidin 50 WDG against cockroaches, houseflies and bedbugs|
|Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications for Project Assistant||Candidates with M.Sc. degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Biophysics/Zoology from a recognized university with 60% marks or above (aggregate) and with 2 years experience|
|Job requirement||Studies on Insect chemoreception, isolation of chemosensory proteins|
|Consolidated fixed emoluments per month||Rs. 18,500/‐|
|No. of positions to be filled up||1|
|Age limit*||32 Years|
Age limit s shown above is relaxable 5 years in respect of candidate’s belonging to SC/ST community and 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC community. The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee. The appointment will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR/NCL post/fellowship
Selection Procedure For National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Project Assistant Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 03/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistant Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
- Applications giving full particulars in the following format may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (4) Experience and full details, (5) Address for communication, (6) Telephone No. /Email address, if any.
- The application with the above information duly signed together with photo‐copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to: The Head, Division of Organic Chemistry, (Attn: Dr. A.Sen), Laboratory of Entomology, CSIR‐National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 03.06.2015
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of appointment is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the divisional Notice Board on 04.06.2015 (5pm) or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting on the following: Tel No. 25902972/2971.
- The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee should directly appear before the Selection Committee for an interview at Organic Chemistry Conference Hall (Room No. 210, Main Building) of the Laboratory of the Laboratory at 10.30 am on 05.06.2015. No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 03/06/2015
Reference: National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NOTIFICATION No. OC/Ento/AS2015/3
Top Company Openings:
07-12-2016 , 08-12-2016