National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NCL/ PGS/SW/ June 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 29/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 29/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune
Detail Of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Filling up of position for engagement as Project Fellow (PA II) under industry sponsored projects taken up in the Lab. Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of position of one post either Project Fellow ( PA II ) on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under :
- Project Code No. : SSP292126
- Title of the Project : Development of microcapsules containing polymeric amines
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications M.Sc ( Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ / Inorganic Chemistry / Physical chemistry /
Polymer Science/ Polymer Chemistry) or B..Tech ( Polymer Technology /Chemical Technology/Chemical Engineering or related). Minimum 55% Marks / Grade equivalent to 55 % marks
- Desirable experience, if any Research experience desired.
- Age limit* 28 to 32 years depending on post and grade offered.
- Job requirement Polymer Synthesis, Preparation of polymer microcapsules and their characterization
- Consolidated emoluments per month Rs. 16,000 fixed.
- No. of positions to be filled up One
- Age limit as shown above is relaxable by 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST community and 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC community. The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project/ satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR/NCL post/fellowship.
Selection Procedure For National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 29/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
Applications giving full particulars in the following format along with two copies of recent passport size photograph and attested copies of testimonials may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/ Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim). (4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Any close
relation** working in NCL, if yes, give details. (8) Telephone No., (9) Email address (10) Signature (on application & Biodata). ** Close relation means: wife/husband/son/daughter/sister/son-in-law/brother-in-law (wife’s brother/Sister’s husband) sister-in-law (brother’s wife/wife’s sister) of NCL employee. The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to : The Head, _Polymer Sci. & Engg. Division (Attn Dr.. P. G. Shukla/ Dr A. S. Jadhav ),
Room Number 186, Main Building, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 29th Jun. 2015
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 29/06/2015
Reference: National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NCL/ PGS/SW/ June 2015
22-10-2016 , 23-10-2016