National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. CSC0108/2015/1. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 26/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 26/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune
Detail Of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Application for filling up of temporary position of Project Fellow on contract basis Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up temporary position of Project Fellow on contract basis, as per the following details:
- Project Code No. : CSC0108
- Title of the Project : CSIR-NCL-ORIGIN (Project Code CSC0108)
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications/experience Project Fellow: M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry with minimum 55%.
- Preference Experience in synthesis of small molecules and Knowledge of medicinal chemistry
- Age limit* 28 yrs Age relaxation is applicable in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates.
- Job requirement To assist in design, synthesis, characterization of small molecules (library synthesis of natural product and analogues).
- Consolidated fixed emoluments per month Rs. 16,000/-
- No. of positions to be filled up One (01)
- Age limit as shown above is relaxable by 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST community and 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC community. The engagement will be initially for a period of six month which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the sponsored project/satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee. The appointment will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR/NCL post/fellowship.
Selection Procedure For National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 26/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
Applications giving full particulars in the following format may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (4) Experience and full details, (5) Address for communication, (6) Telephone No./Email address, if any. (7) Any close relative working in NCL, if yes give details. Close relative means wife/husband/son/ daughter/sister/son-in-law/brother/brother-in-law (wife’s brother/ sister’s husband)/sister-in-law (brother’s wife/wife’s sister).
The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to: The Head, Organic Chemistry Division (Kind Attn: Dr. C. V. Raman, Organic Chemistry Division), National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 26th June 2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 26/06/2015
Reference: National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. CSC0108/2015/1