National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. NCL/ PGS/SW/ JULY-AUG 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc, M.Pharm, B.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 10/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Vacancy Name :Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharma, B.E/B.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 10/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune
Detail Of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Filling up of position for engagement as Project Fellow (PA II) under GAP sponsored projects taken up in the Lab. Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of position of Project Fellow ( PA II ) on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under :
- Project Code No. : GAP 303026
- Title of the Project : Development of microcapsules for selfhealing composite structures
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications M.Sc ( Chemistry/ Organic Chemistry/ Polymer Science/ Polymer Chemistry / Physical Chemistry) or B..Tech ( Polymer Technology /Chemical Technology/Chemical Engineering or related). M. Pharm or B. Tech ( Bio tech)
candidates having experience in controlled release technology/ polymer encapsulation may also apply. Minimum 55% Marks / Grade equivalent to 55 % marks
- Desirable experience, if any Research experience desired.
- Age limit* 28 to 32 years depending on post and grade offered.
- Job requirement Polymer Synthesis, Preparation of polymer microcapsules and their characterization
- Consolidated emoluments per month Rs. 16,000 fixed.
- No. of positions to be filled up One
Selection Procedure For National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 10/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
- Applications giving full particulars in the following format along with two copies of recent passport size photograph and attested copies of testimonials may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/ Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim). (4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Any close relation** working in NCL, if yes, give details. (8) Telephone No., (9) Email address (10) Signature (on application & Biodata). ** Close relation means: wife/husband/son/daughter/sister/son-in-law/brother-in-law (wife’s brother/Sister’s husband) sister-in-law (brother’s wife/wife’s sister) of NCL employee. The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to : The Head, _Polymer Sci. & Engg. Division (Attn Dr.. P. G. Shukla/ Dr A. S. Jadhav ),
Room Number 186, Main Building, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 10 August. 5 PM
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified on the Notice Board on 11 Aug 2015 by 2 PM or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting the following telephone No.: (Name : Dr. A.S Jadhav/ Dr P G Shukla on Telephone No. 25902063 or 25902332 .) The short listed candidates will be required to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee in NCL-Main Bldg , Ground Floor , Room No. 186 at 10.00 a.m.. on 12 Aug 2015. No interview call letter will be issued separately. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 10/08/2015
Reference: National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. NCL/ PGS/SW/ JULY-AUG 2015
26-02-2017 , 27-02-2017