National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. PMB/2/12 AUG, 2015. Candidates who have completed M.Tech, M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow on or before 11/08/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Vacancy Name :Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.E/M.Tech, M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 11/08/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune
Detail Of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Project Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed Proforma for filling up of position of Project Fellow on a purely temporary basis. The detail of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under:
- Name of the sponsoring agency: CSIR, New Delhi
- Project Code No. : BSC0117
- Title of the Project : Plant-Microbe and Soil Interactions (PMSI)
- Title of the Position.: Project Fellow
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications M.Tech. / M.Sc. in Bioinformatics from a recognized university with minimum of 55% marks (aggregate) and sound Bioinformatics knowledge / experience
- Desirable experience, if any Good knowledge of Linux (command line and GUI) and SQL; Java / Perl / Python / R / Bash programing / scripting; Analysis of NGS data; Protein modeling / docking; Development and maintenance of web & database servers, etc.
- Age limit 28 *years for Project Fellow
- Job requirement Analysis of NGS data (whole genome, RNA-Seq / transcriptome), proteomics and metabolomics data; Phylogenetic analysis of gene / protein families; Develop and maintain DNA / protein databases; Develop web interface for databases; Protein modeling / docking; In silico protein-protein interactions, etc.
- Consolidated emoluments per month Rs. 16000/-
- No. of positions to be filled up ONE
- Age limit as shown above is relaxable by 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST community and 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC community. Based on the qualification, experience and performance in the interview, the candidate will be appointed as Project Fellow.
- The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project/ satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR/NCL post/fellowship.
Selection Procedure For National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Project Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 11/08/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
The application in the prescribed Proforma (enclosed here with) duly completed and signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials & photograph should be addressed to: The Head, Biochemical Sciences Division (Attn to Dr. Narendra Kadoo), CSIRNational Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411008, & submitted so as to reach the office on or before 11/08/2015 The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for written test / interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board on 14/08/2015. The candidates may ascertain the information by contacting on the telephone nos.: 020- 25902238 / 2724, or by email to [email protected] /[email protected]
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 11/08/2015
Reference: National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. PMB/2/12 AUG, 2015