National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellow/ Project Assistant II through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. BIO/CSC133-2. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellow/ Project Assistant II on or before 01/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellow/ Project Assistant II
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 01/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune
Detail Of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Project Fellow/ Project Assistant II Recruitment:
Sub: Filling up of positions for engagement as Project Fellow/PA II under sponsored projects taken up in the Lab. Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of positions of Project Assistant II on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The detail of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under:
- Project Code No. : CSC0133
- Title of the Project : Development of functional food and their formulations for potential health benefits of common man (FUNHEALTH)
- No. of positions to be filled up One
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Microbiology/all disciplines of Life Sciences with minimum of 60% marks
- Desirable experience, if any Candidates with research experience in Fungal biology/Biochemistry (enzyme assays, formulation development) and NET qualification will be given preference.
- Age limit* 28 years
- Job requirement Microbial culture handling, enzyme assays, Biophysical instrumentation
- Consolidated emoluments per month Rs. 16000/-
- The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project/ satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR/ NCL post/ fellowship.
Selection Procedure For National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Project Fellow/ Project Assistant II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 01/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellow/ Project Assistant II Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
- Applications giving full particulars in the following format may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim). (4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Any close relation** working in NCL, if yes, give details, (7) Telephone No., (8) Email address. ** Close relation means: wife/husband/son/daughter/sister/son-in-law/brother-in-law (wife’s brother/Sister’s husband) sister-in-law (brother’s wife/wife’s sister) of NCL employee.
- The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to: The Head, Biochemical Sciences Division (Attn Dr. M. V. Deshpande), National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 1st June 2015.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board on 2nd June 2015 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting the following telephone No.: (Name : Dr. S. G. Tupe on Telephone No. 25902708). The short listed candidates will be required to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee in Biochemical Sciences Division of the Laboratory at 10.00 a.m. on 3rd June 2015. No interview call letter will be issued separately. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 01/06/2015
Reference: National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. BIO/CSC133-2
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017