National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. PA/2015. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 20/07/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Vacancy Name :Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.36,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 20/07/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune
Detail Of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Research Associate Recruitment:
Sub : Filling up of position for engagement as Research Associate (one post) under the Project Code : P81103 (Emeritus Scientist Scheme, CSIR).
Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of position of Research Associate (one post) on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the sponsored project, under which engagement is proposed to be made, are as under :
- Project code No. P81103 (Emeritus Scientist Scheme)
- Title of the project Heterogenization of organometallic complexes over organo-functionalised mesoporous silica’s (PMO & SBA-15) via click method/postgrafting method for C-C coupling and hydrogenation reactions.
- Minimum prescribed educational qualifications Ph. D in Chemistry
- Desirable experience, if any Research experience in the area of catalysis.
- Age limit* 35 years*
- Job requirement To carry out synthesis, characterization of catalysts and their applications in the synthesis of specialty chemicals Consolidated emoluments per month Rs.36,000/- p.m. + HRA
- No. of positions to be filled up One (1)
- Age limit as shown above is relaxable by 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Women and physically handicapped candidates. The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project/ satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR/NCL post/fellowship
Selection Procedure For National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/07/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
- Applications giving full particulars in the following format may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of birth, (3) whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original caste/community certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim), (4) Educational qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Any close relation** working in NCL, if yes, give details. (7) Telephone No., (8) Email address, etc.
- The application with the above information duly signed together with attested photocopies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to : The Catalysis Division (Attn. Dr. A.P. Singh, Emeritus Scientist), National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before : July 20, 2015. The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board at 3 p.m. on July 21, 2015 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting the telephone Nos. 25902631/25902010 (Name : Mr. P.K. Purushothaman, Private Secretary). The short listed candidates will be required to appear to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee at the Meeting Room (No. 158, Ground Floor) of the Division at 2.30 p.m. on July 22, 2015. No interview call letter will be issued separately. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/07/2015
Reference: National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. PA/2015
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016