National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 25/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Vacancy Name : Research Associate
Educational Qualification : M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs.22,000-Rs.28,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 25/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy :The Head, Organic Chemistry Division (Kind Attn: Dr. Dhiman Sarkar, Organic Chemistry Division), National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411008
Detail Of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up 01 temporary position for Research Associate on contract basis, as per the following details:
- No. of positions to be filled up One
- Project Code No. : BSC 0103
- Title of the Project : New approaches towards understanding of disease dynamics and to accelerate drug discovery
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications/experience Ph.D. in Biotechnology with experience in molecular biology techniques (gene cloning, primer designing), Bioinformatics tools for DNA and proteins sequences, Analysing biochemical pathways as drug targets, drug discovery.
- Desirable experience Candidates with relevant industry experience will be preferred
- Age limit Research Associate: 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates as per GOI orders
- Job requirement Biological Screening/Assay development, Drug discovery and pathways analysis
- Consolidated fixed emoluments per month RA -Rs. 22,000-28,000 (Based on the work experience and publications)
Selection Procedure For National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 25/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Research Associate Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
- Applications giving full particulars in the following format may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (4) Experience and full details, (5) Address for communication, (6) Telephone No./Email address, if any. (7) Any close relative working in NCL, if yes give details. Close relative means wife/husband/ son/ daughter/sister/son-in-law/brother/brother-in-law (wife’s brother/ sister’s husband)/sister-in-law (brother’s wife/wife’s sister). The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to: The Head, Organic Chemistry Division (Kind Attn: Dr. Dhiman Sarkar, Organic Chemistry Division), National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411008, so as to reach on or before 25.05.2015.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of appointment is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board on 26 th March 2013. The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee should directly appear before the Selection Committee for an interview at Organic Chemistry Conference Hall, (Main Building) of the Laboratory at 11.00 am on 27.05.2015. No interview call letter will be issued separately. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 25/05/2015