National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate – I through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate – I on or before 28/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Vacancy Name : Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate – I
Educational Qualification : M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : NA
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 28/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : The Catalysis Division (Attn. Dr. N.M. Gupta) National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008
Detail Of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate – I Recruitment:
Filling up of position for engagement as a SRF/ RA-1 under the DST sponsored project taken up in the Laboratory Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of one position of Project Assistant III/IV on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed performa. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made are as under:
- Project Code No. : DST Project: GAP 299726
- Title of the Project : Development of nano-structured non-oxide photocatalysts for sustainable splitting of water into H2 and O2 under visible light irradiation
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications M.Sc./M.Tech Chemistry/Materials Science /Nanotechnology with minimum 55% marks & 2yr research experience for SRF, and a degree of Ph.D. in Chemistry/Nanotechnolgy for RA-1
- Desirable experience, if any Work experience in the areas of Catalysis, Catalyst characterization, Nanomaterials etc.
- Age limit* As per DST norms
- Job requirement Synthesis, Characterization and Photocatalytic water splitting activity of nanomaterials Consolidated emoluments per month As per revised DST grades
- No. of positions to be filled up One
- The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project/ satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR/NCL post/fellowship.
Selection Procedure For National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate – I Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 28/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Senior Research Fellow/ Research Associate – I Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
Applications giving full particulars in the following format along with two copies of recent passport size photograph and attested copies of testimonials may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/ Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim). (4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Any close
relation working in NCL, if yes, give details. (8) Contact No., (9) Email address (10) Signature (on application & biodata).
Close relation means: wife/husband/son/daughter/sister/son-in-law/brother-in-law (wife’s brother/Sister’s husband) sister-in-law (brother’s wife/wife’s sister) of NCL employee. The application with the above information duly signed together with attested photocopies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to: The Catalysis Division (Attn. Dr. N.M. Gupta) National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before May 28, 2015. The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board on May 29, 2015, or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Dr.N.M. Gupta ([email protected], Telephone 020- 25902008). The short listed candidates will be required to appear to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee in Catalysis Division, Ground floor, Room No. 158 of the Laboratory at 1430 hrs on June 3, 2015. No interview call letter will be issued separately. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 28/05/2015
25-02-2017 , 26-02-2017