National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant II through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2014 – No. Bio/SBIRI Date: 07-03-2015. Candidates who have completed PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistant II on or before 19.03.2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant II|
|Total No of Vacancy||02 Posts|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||19.03.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), PUNE|
Detail of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Project Assistant II Recruitment:
Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of positions of Project Assistant II on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The detail of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under:
- Project Code No. : GAP297226
- Title of the Project : Development and scale up of novel biopesticides based on M. anisopliae for control of Helicoverpa armigera
- No. of positions to be filled up Two
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications M.Sc. in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/ Microbiology/all disciplines of Life Sciences or equivalent P. G. qualification with minimum of 60% marks
- Desirable experience, if any Candidates with research experience in biocontrol, Fungal biology/Biochemistry (enzyme assays, formulation development) and NET qualification will be given preference.
- Age limit* 28 years
- Job requirement Microbial culture handling, enzyme assays, formulation development, its lab and field testing
- Consolidated emoluments per month Rs. 16000/-
Selection Procedure for National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Project Assistant II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 19.03.2015
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Project Assistant II Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) :
- Applications giving full particulars in the following format may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim). (4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Any close relation** working in NCL, if yes, give details, (7) Telephone No., (8) Email address.
- Close relation means: wife/husband/son/daughter/sister/son-in-law/brother-in-law (wife’s brother/Sister’s husband) sister-in-law (brother’s wife/wife’s sister) of NCL employee.
- The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to: The Head, Biochemical Sciences Division (Attn: Dr. A. P. Giri/Dr. M. V. Deshpande), National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411008, so as to reach on or before 19th
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. March 2015.
- The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board on 20th March 2015 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting the following telephone No.: (Name : Dr. S. G. Tupe on Telephone No. 25902708).
- The short listed candidates will be required to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee in Biochemical Sciences Division of the Laboratory at 10.00 a.m. on 24th March 2015. No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 19.03.2015
National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2014 – No. Bio/SBIRI Date: 07-03-2015
22-02-2017 , 23-02-2017