National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Fellows through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. ORIGIN/VSP/2015. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Fellows on or before 08/06/2015. Find More information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Vacancy Name : Project Fellows
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy : 02 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 08/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008
Detail Of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Project Fellows Recruitment:
Sub: Filling up of position for engagement as Project Fellows, Two positions, under sponsored projects taken up in the Lab. Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of Two positions of Project Fellows on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under:
- Project Code No. : CSC0108
- Title of the Project : CSIR-NCL ORIGIN
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications M.Sc in Organic Chemistry with minimum 55% marks
- Age limit* 28 years Job requirement To carry out lab scale synthesis of organic small
- molecules for various biological applications Consolidated emoluments per month Rs. 16,000/-
- No. of positions to be filled up Two positions
- Age limit as shown above is relaxable by 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST community and 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC community. The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project/ satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be purely on temporary basis and shall not be CSIR/NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR/NCL post/fellowship.
Selection Procedure For National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Project Fellows Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 08/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Fellows Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
Applications giving full particulars in the following format along with two copies of recent passport size photograph and attested copies of testimonials may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/ Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim). (4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Any close
relation** working in NCL, if yes, give details. (8) Telephone No., (9) Email address (10) Signature (on application & Biodata).
** Close relation means: wife/husband/son/daughter/sister/son-in-law/brother-in-law (wife’s brother/Sister’s husband) sister-in-law (brother’s wife/wife’s sister) of NCL employee. The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to: The Head, Organic Chemistry Division (Kind Attn: Dr. V S Pore) National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 8-June-2015.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 08/06/2015
Reference: National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. ORIGIN/VSP/2015
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016