National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistants – II through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. VMB /CEPD/ 04 /2015. Candidates who have completed B.Tech/ M.Tech/ Ph.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Project Assistants – II on or before 12/05/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Vacancy Name : Project Assistants – II
Educational Qualification : B.E/B.Tech/ M.E/M.Tech/ M.Phil/Ph.d
Total No Of Vacancy : 03 Posts
Salary : Rs.16,000 – Rs.20,000/-pm
Job Location : Pune
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 12/05/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), Pune 411 008
Detail Of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Project Assistants – II Recruitment:
Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up temporary position of Project Assistant–II (Category I) and RA on contract basis, as per the following details:
- Project Code No. CSC0113
- Title of the Project : Development of sustainable waste management technologies for chemical and allied industries
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications/experience(2) (1) For PA-II B.E. (Chem)/ B. Tech. with minimum 55% marks OR ME/M.Tech (Chem)- PA-III– with or without experience (2) for RA, Ph D Eng./Sci., preferably in the area of wastewater treatment/ adsorption/separations Preference Candidates with computer knowledge and with experience (for PA-II) will be preferred.
- Job requirement The project involves development of pollution control methodologies for chemical and allied industries,
specifically pertaining to petroleum industry and distillery wastewater treatment. The work would involve laboratory and pilot plant experiments specifically pertaining to hydrodynamic cavitation and adsorptive separations apart from other separation processes. It would also involve process integration studies mainly using cavitation, adsorptive separationreaction approach and development of modified
adsorbent/ new materials/ application of nanomaterials/material coating, characterization of materials and applications for removal of sulphur components including refractory sulphur compounds from transportation fuels.
- Consolidated fixed emoluments per month Rs. 16000/- for PA-II; Rs. 18000/- for PA-III & Rs. 20000/- for RA as per CSIR HRDG guideline
- Age 28 for PA-II; 32 for PA-III & 35 Years for RA. Age limit as shown above is relaxable by 5 years in respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST community and 3 years in respect of candidates belonging to OBC community.
- No. of positions to be filled up 3 POSTS for PA-II/PA-III and 1 for RA
Selection Procedure For National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Project Assistants – II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 12/05/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Project Assistants – II Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL):
Applications giving full particulars in the following format may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant (signed bio-data), (2) Proof of Date of Birth, (3) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (4) Experience and full details, (5) Address for
communication, (6) Pass port size colour photograph on the top of the application & (7) Telephone/Mobile No./Email address, if any. The application with the above information duly signed together with ATTESTED photo-copies of relevant certificates / testimonials should be addressed to: The Head, CE & PD Division (Attn: Dr. V. M. Bhandari/ Dr. S. P. Kamble) National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 12th May 2015 The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of appointment is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying. The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the divisional Notice Board on 13th May, 2015 OR the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting the following telephone No. 020- 2590 2620 after 2.30 pm. Contact persons: Mr. H. Raheja The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee should directly appear before the Selection Committee for an interview at CE&PD Division – CE Conference Room of the Laboratory on 15 May, 2015 at 2-30 p.m. No interview call letter will be issued
separately. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 12/05/2015
Reference: National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2015 – NO. VMB /CEPD/ 04 /2015
28-02-2017 , 01-03-2017