National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistant with M.Sc (Chemistry) educational background
Company name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL
Posts : Project Assistant
Qualification : M.Sc (Chemistry)
Salary : Rs.16000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Pune
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of position(s) of Project Assistant/ Fellow on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the sponsored project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under
Project Assistant :
- No. of positions to be filled up One ( 01)
- Project code No. SSP 294726
- Title of the project Evaluation of catalyst performance in fixed bed reactor (FBR) system
- Minimum prescribed educational qualifications : M.Sc (Chemistry) minimum 55% Marks
- Desirable experience: if any Experience in the preparation of catalyst materials or operation of fixed bed reactors
- Preference : CSIR-NET/ NET- LS qualified.
- Age limit : 28 years
- Job requirement To carry out synthesis, characterization of catalysts and evaluation of catalyst performance
- Consolidated emoluments per month Rs.16, 000/- p.m.
How to apply :
- Applications giving full particulars in the following format may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of birth, (3) whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original caste/community certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim). (4) Educational qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Any close relation** working in NCL, if yes, give details. (7) Telephone No., (8) Email address.
- The application with the above information duly signed together with photocopies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to : Dr T. Raja, Catalysis Division, National Chemical Laboratory, Dr.Homibhaba road, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 15.09.2014.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the divisional Notice Board on 16.09.2014 at 16.00 hrs or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Mr. P.K. Purushothaman (Telephone No 25902010).
- The short listed candidates will be required to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee at the Catalysis Division Meeting Room (No. 158), Ground Floor, NCL Main Building at 11.30 hrs on 18.09.2014. No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCL|