National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Assistant II through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2014 – No. PSE/SKB/12/2014. Candidates who have completed B.E./ B. Tech/ M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Project Assistant II job on or before 16 December, 2014. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Assistant II|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/ M.Sc|
|Total No of Vacancy||02|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||16/12/2014|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL CHEMICAL LABORATORY PUNE 411 008|
Detail of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Project Assistant II Recruitment:
|Project Code No||Title of the Project||Educational Qualifications||Desirable||Age limit||Job requirement||Consolidated||No. of positions|
|TSP016026||Analysis of pharmaceutical drug formulations using scattering & microscopy techniques||MSc in Physics/Chemistry OR B.E./ B. Tech. Polymer Engineering/ Chemical Engineering/ Materials
Science, First Class OR equivalent with minimum of 55% marks
|Polymer/nanoparticle Synthesis /characterization background||28 Years||Analysis of pharmaceutical drug suspensions using scattering and microscopy techniques||Rs.13000/-pm||02|
Selection Procedure for National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Project Assistant II Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 16/12/2014
- The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board on 17th December, 2014
- The short listed candidates will be required to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee in room no. J 105, Polymers & Advanced Laboratory (PAML), at 10.00 a.m. on 18th December, 2014. No interview call letter will be issued separately.
How to apply for Project Assistant II Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Limited :
- Applications giving full particulars in the following format along with two copies of recent passport size photograph and attested copies of testimonials may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim). (4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Any close relation. (8) Telephone No., (9) Email address (10) Signature (on application & Biodata)
- The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to: The Head, PSE Division (Attn Dr. Suresh Bhat, Principal Scientist) CSIRNational Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 16th December, 2014.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 16/12/2014
National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2014 –No. PSE/SKB/12/2014.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCL|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
23-01-2017 , 24-01-2017