National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistant – II with M. Sc educational background
Company name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Posts : Project Assistant – II
Qualification : M. Sc
Salary : Rs.16,000/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Pune
Last date to apply : 16.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of one position of Project Fellow (Project Assistant-II) on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under
Project Assistant – II:
- Project Code No. : HCP0001
- Title of the Project : CSIR-NCL OSDD
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications M.Sc in Organic Chemistry with minimum 55% marks; preferably NET qualified candidate or having experience in carrying out organic chemistry reactions
- Age limit* 28 years
- Job requirement To carry out laboratory experiments as per instructions of the project leader
- Consolidated emoluments per month Rs. 16,000/-
- No. of positions to be filled up One position
How to Apply:
- Applications giving full particulars in the following format along with two copies of recent passport size photograph and attested copies of testimonials may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim), (4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Any close relation** working in NCL, if yes, give details, (8) Telephone No., (9) Email address (10) Signature (on application and biodata).
- The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to: The Head, Organic Chemistry Division (Kind Attn: Dr. H. B. Borate) National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 16th September 2014.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- The candidates shortlisted by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board on 17th September 2014 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting the following telephone No.: 25902546 (Name : Dr. H. B. Borate)
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee in Organic Chemistry Division conference room, Ground floor, Room No. 176 of the Laboratory at 10.30 a.m. on 18th September 2014. No interview call letter will be issued separately. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Important dates to remember:
Last date to apply : 16.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
02-03-2017 , 03-03-2017