National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistant – II with M. Sc educational background
Company name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Posts : Project Assistant – II
Qualification : M. Sc
Salary : Rs.12,000/-pm
No of Openings : 01
Location : Pune
Last date to apply : 09.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of position) of Project Assistant PA IIon a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma
Project Assistant – II:
- No of post : 01
- Project Code No. : TSP013726
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications : M. Sc. in Chemistry or equivalent from a recognized university or institute with minimum 55 % marks.
- Desirable experience, if any Inorganic synthesis of bio-functionalized, hybrid nano structures and study of their physicochemical properties.
- Age limit – 28 yeras
- Job requirement Inventing new strategies of functionalized hybrid nano materials for specialized applications in health,energy or environment.
- Consolidated emoluments per month Rs. 12,000/-
How to Apply :
- Applications giving full particulars in the following format along with two copies of recent passport size photograph and attested copies of testimonials may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim). (4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Any close relation** working in NCL, if yes, give details. (8) Telephone No., (9) Email address (10) Signature (on application & Biodata).
- The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to :The Head Physical & Materials Chemistry Division (Attn. Dr. Pankaj Poddar.) National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 9th September 2014. The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board on 10th September 2014 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting the following telephone No.: (Name: Dr Pankaj Poddar) on Telephone No. 2590 2590.
- The short listed candidates will be required to appear to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee in Physical Chemistry division, room number 234 of the Laboratory at 11 AM. on 12th September 2014. No interview call letter will be issued separately. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 09.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|