National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistant with M. Sc holders
Company name :National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Posts :Project Assistant
Qualification : M. Sc
Salary : Rs. 13,000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Last date to apply : 20/10/2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of position of Project assistant (non PhD)(b) on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under :
- No of post : 01
- Project Code No. : TSP009026 (Sponsored)
- Title of the Project : Central NMR Facility
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications MSc in Chemistry/ Physics or equivalent with 55% marks
- Desirable experience, if any Experience and knowledge in NMR theory and experiments
- Age limit 28 years
- Job requirement Carry out liquid-state and solid-state NMR experiments in the Central NMR Facility.
- Consolidated emoluments per month 13,000
How to Apply :
- Applications giving full particulars in the following format along with two copies of recent passport size photograph and attested copies of testimonials may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim). (4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Any close relation** working in NCL, if yes, give details. (8) Telephone No., (9) Email address (10) Signature (on application & Biodata). The Head, Central NMR Facility_ Division, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 20th October 2014.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board on 21th October 2014 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting the following telephone No.: (Name : Dr. P. R. Rajamohanan ) on Telephone No. 2590 2078.
- The short listed candidates will be required to appear to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee in ____Organic Chemisty meeting room, ground floor, room No. 176 of the Laboratory at __11_ a.m. on 22-10-2014. No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.10.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCL|
04-12-2016 , 05-12-2016