National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) invites application for the recruitment of Project Assistant II with M. Sc holders
Company name :National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Posts :Project Assistant II
Qualification : M. Sc
Salary : As Per Norms
No of Post : 03
Last date to apply : 08/10/2014
Details of Post :
Project Assistant II:
- Project Code No. : GAP299226
- Title of the Project : Selective oxidations with hydrogen peroxide
- Name of the post Project assistant II
- Minimum prescribed educational
- Qualifications M.Sc. in Chemistry with minimum of 55% marks preferably Inorganic, Physical and analytical chemistry
- Age limit* The upper age limit 28 years.
- Job requirement Catalyst preparation and to carry out catalytic reaction
- Consolidated emoluments per month As per CSIR norms.
- No. of positions to be filled up Three
How to Apply :
- Applications giving full particulars in the following format may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim). (4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (5) Experience indicating full details, (6) Address for communication, (7) Any close relation** working in NCL, if yes, give details. (8) Telephone No., (9) Email address (10) Signature (on application and biodata).
- Close relation means : wife/husband/son/daughter/sister/son-in-law/brother-inlaw (wife’s brother/Sister’s husband) sister-in-law (brother’s wife/wife’s sister) of NCL employee.
- The application with the above information duly signed together with photocopies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to :The Head, NCIM Resource Centre (Attn Dr./Mahesh S. Dharne.) National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 8th October 2014.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board on 9-10-2014 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting the following telephone No.:(Name : Mr. P.K. Purusothaman on Telephone No. 25902010 or 25902044.) The short listed candidates will be required to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee in Catalysis division conference room of the Laboratory at 10:00 a.m on 10-10-2014. No interview call letter will be issued separately
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 08/10/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCL||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016