National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) invites application for the recruitment of Project Fellow with M. Sc/M.Tech educational background
Company name : National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Posts : Project Fellow
Qualification : M. Sc/M.Tech
Salary : Rs.16000-18000/- p.m
No of Openings : 01
Location : Pune
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
Details of Post :
Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up temporary position(s) of Project fellows on contract basis, as per the following details:
- Project Code No.: CSC0102
- Title of the Project: Clean Coal Technology (Tap Coal)- Advanced Capture Technologies for CO2
- No. of positions : 01
- Qualifications/experience : M. Sc. (Chemistry) with minimum 55% marks M.Tech (Chemical Engineering/Catalysis) with first class NET/GATE/NET-LS qualified. M.Sc with General/physical/ Inorganic/Analytical chemistry.
- Emoluments : Rs. 16000 for M.Sc qualification , Rs. 18000 for M.Tech qualification
- Age limit : Maximum 28 years
- Job requirement : The candidate is expected to work in the area of CO2 The work involves catalyst synthesis, characterization using XRD, TGA, FTIR, TPR and chemisorption, in addition to operation of fixed bed reactors. utilization for syngas production.
How to Apply:
- Applications giving full particulars in the following format may kindly be submitted: (1) Name of the applicant, (2) Date of Birth, (3) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC), (4) Experience and full details, (5) Address for communication, (6) Telephone No./Email address, if any. The application with the above information duly signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to: Dr. C V Satyanarayana, Catalysis Division, National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 15.09.2014
- The prescribed educational qualifications are the bare minimum and mere possession of same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of appointment is large, it will not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee to be called for interview would be notified on the divisional Notice Board on 16.09.2014 at 16.00 hrs or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Mr. P.K. Purushothaman (Telephone No 25902010).
- The candidates recommended by the Screening Committee should directly appear before the Selection Committee for an interview at Catalysis Conference room (Room no.156, Main building) of the Laboratory at 10.00 hrs on 18.09.2014 No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15.09.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCL|
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016