National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Research Associate through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2014 – NO. AJV/ES/2014-1. Candidates who have completed PH.D can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Research Associate on or before 05/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), PUNE|
Detail of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Research Associate Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed Proforma for filling up of position of Research Associate on a purely temporary basis. The detail of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under:
- Project Category No.: Emeritus Scientist Scheme
- No. of positions to be filled up One
- Name of the sponsoring agency: CSIR, New Delhi
- Project Code No. : Title of the Project : Biochars and lignins from biomass for applications in energy, nanomaterials and agriculture.
- Title of the Position.: Research Associate
- Minimum prescribed educational
- Qualifications Ph. D in Chemistry with minimum 2 papers in reputed journal
- Desirable experience, if any Research Experience in carbohydrate / biomass chemistry
- Age limit 35 years as on December 2014 Job requirement The candidate should perform independent experiments in microbial fermentation, enzyme technology and strain improvement.
- Consolidated emoluments per month Rs. 22,000/-+HRA as per rule
Selection Procedure for National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Research Associate Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/01/2015
- The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board on 09 January 2015 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting the following telephone No.: (Name : Dr. A.J. Varma on Telephone No. 25902191/3010.
- The short listed candidates will be required to appear to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee in Polymer Science & Engg. Division, room No. 947 of the Laboratory at 10 am on 16 January 2015. No interview call letter will be issued separately. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement.
How to apply for Research Associate Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) :
The application in the prescribed Proforma (enclosed here with) duly completed and signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials & photograph should be addressed to : The Head, Polymer Science & Engg. Division (Attn to Dr. A.J. Varma), National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, & submitted so as to reach his office on or before 05 January 2015. The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/01/2015
National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2014 – NO. AJV/ES/2014-1
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
23-10-2016 , 24-10-2016