National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow/ Junior
Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2014 – No. MVD/ES/2014-1. Candidates who have completed M.Sc/ M.Tech can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow on or before 05/01/2015. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Chemical Laboratory (NCL)|
|Vacancy Name|| Senior Research Fellow/Junior
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc/ M.E/M.Tech|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||05/01/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Chemical Laboratory (NCL), PUNE|
Detail of National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
Applications are invited in the prescribed Proforma for filling up of position of Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow on a purely temporary basis. The detail of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under:
- No. of positions to be filled up One
- Project Category No.: Emeritus Scientist Scheme
- Name of the sponsoring agency: CSIR, New Delhi
- Title of the Project : Bioprospecting of insect pest controlling fungi: Value addition to high volume low cost product
- Title of the Position.: Senior Research Fellow/Junior Research Fellow
- Minimum prescribed educational Qualifications For SRF: M.Sc. or M. Tech. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry with minimum 60% and 2 years research experience For JRF: M.Sc. or M. Tech. in Microbiology/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry with minimum 60%
- Desirable experience, if any Candidates with research experience in Fungal biology and NET qualification will be given preference.
- Age limit 30 years for SRF 28 years for JRF
- Job requirement Microbial culture handling, submerged and solid state fermentation, enzyme assays, application
- Consolidated emoluments per month SRF: Rs. 18,000/-+HRA JRF: Rs. 16000/- +HRA
Selection Procedure for National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) – Senior Research Fellow/ Junior
Research Fellow Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 05/01/2015
- The candidates short listed by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified on the Divisional Notice Board on 7th January 2015 or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting Dr. Santosh G. Tupe on following telephone No.: 25902708.
- The short listed candidates will be required to appear to appear for an interview before the Selection Committee in Conference room, Biochemical Sciences Division of the Laboratory at 10 am on 9th January 2015. No interview call letter will be issued separately.
How to apply for Senior Research Fellow/ Junior
Research Fellow Vacancy in National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) :
The application in the prescribed Proforma (enclosed here with) duly completed and signed together with photo-copies of relevant certificates/testimonials & photograph should be addressed to : The Head, Biochemical Sciences Division (Attn to Dr. M.V. Deshpande), CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411008, & submitted so as to reach the office on or before 5th January 2015. The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 05/01/2015
National Chemical Laboratory (NCL) Recruitment 2014 – No. MVD/ES/2014-1
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCL|
|Other Central Government jobs|
30-10-2016 , 31-10-2016