National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Financial Adviser through recruitment notification – National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT, NO. 2/2015. Candidates who have completed CA/ICWA can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC).
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Job Financial Adviser on or before 23/06/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC)
Vacancy Name : Financial Adviser
Educational Qualification : CA/ICWA
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-37,400-67,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 23/06/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC), New Delhi-110016
Detail Of National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) Financial Adviser Recruitment:
- National Cooperative Development Corporation invites Application from eligible citizen of India to fill up the following post on Direct Recruitment basis.
- The post carries Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, Transport allowance and other benefits in accordance with the rules of the Corporation.
- Post:Financial Adviser
- Pay Band & Grade Pay:PB-4 (Rs. 37400-67000) with Grade Pay of Rs. 8900-
- Number of post: One (1)
- Job Description :The post of Financial Adviser is a senior level position in the Corporation. The incumbent heads the Finance Division and reports to the Managing Director.
- He is required to advice the Chief Executive on all matters relating to income and expenditure of the organization. He is also responsible for the formulation implementation of the financial policies, budgetary control, loan disbursement, market borrowing, preparation of annual accounts, audit etc.
- Education & Other Qualification:CA/ICWA with 20 years experience in a responsible position in finance accounts work in Govt. or Semi Govt. organization of repute of which at least 10 years should be in a senior position.
- Familiarity with modern method of financial management and experience in the finance division of a Govt. Semi Govt.
- Desirable:Experience in Bank financial institutions
- Age limit- 50 years relaxable by (i) 5 Yrs for SC/ST Departmental (NCDC) candidates, ii) 3 Yrs for OBC candidates (other than creamy layer), (iii) 10 Yrs for Persons with Disabilities (having 40% or more deformity) and (iv)for persons domiciled in the JK during the period from 1January, 1980 to 31December, 1989.
- Age, educational qualifications and experience in suitable cases may be relaxed by the officer next high erto the appointing authority. Candidates, who fulfill the above criteria may send their application neatly typed giving (i) Name, ii) Date of Birth, iii) Address for communication, iv) Contact Phone Number, v) Caste to which he/she belongs, vi) Academic professional qualifications, vii) details of experience indicating the (a) Names of Employers, b) Posts held, c) Duration of employment, d) Nature of duties; (e) Scale of Pay and present Basic Pay (f) Total Salary drawn, accompanied by the latest passport size photograph alongwith self attested copies of certificates of date of birth, educational professional qualifications, experience and certificate belonging to SC/ST/OBC as the case may be so as to reach to the Chief Director(PA), National Cooperative Development Corporation, -Siri, Institutional Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi-10016 within 45 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Applications of candidates employed in Central / State Governments, Autonomous Bodies, Public Sector Undertakings etc. should be routed through proper channel and accompanied by vigilance clearance / integrity certificate.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Corporation reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on qualification, experience and suitability.
Selection Procedure For National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) – Financial Adviser Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 23/06/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Financial Adviser Vacancy in National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC):
- Last Date to Apply for this job 23/06/2015
- Age limit eligibility as on closing date of application.
- SC/ST candidate should produce caste certificate in the prescribed format applicable for appointment to posts under Govt. of India.
- OBC candidates (other than creamy layer) should produce certificate from the competent authorities in the prescribed format applicable for appointment to posts under Govt. of India
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 23/06/2015
Reference: National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) Recruitment 2015 – ADVT, NO. 2/2015
Top Company Openings:
10-12-2016 , 11-12-2016