National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) invites application for the recruitment of Deputy Managing Director with Any Graduate holders
Company name :National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC)
Posts :Deputy Managing Director
Qualification : Any Graduate
Salary : Rs.37400-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 10/20/2014
Details of Post :
Deputy Managing Director
Filling up one post of Deputy Managing Director (DMD) in the pay scale of (Rs.37400-67000) with Grade Pay of Rs.8900/- (PB-4) (pre-revised Rs.16400-450-20900l-) in the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC), New Delhi on depu’tation basis. Applications are invited for filling up 1 (One) post of Deputy Managing Director (DMD) PB-4 (Rs.37400-67000) with Grade Pay of Rs.8900/- (pre-revised Rs.16400-450-20900/_) in the National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC), New Delhi on deputation basis. The Deptt. of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare vide OM No.4/3/2014-P&PW dated 14.3.2014 has granted exemption for the post of Deputy Managing Director, NCDC, from the rule of immediate absorption for appointment of Central Govt. employees for a period of 5 years. Details of the posts, eligibility conditions etc. are given in Annexure-l. The pay of the officer selected for appointment on deputation basis shall be regulated in terms of DOPT’s OM. No.2/8/97-Estt.(Pay-ll) dated 11.3.98 as amended from time to time.
Applications of only such officers/ candidates will be considered which are routed through proper channel and are accompanied by (i) bio-data (induplicate) as in the Proforma given in Annexure-ll. (ii) Photocopies of ACRs for the last five years attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India/ equivalent (iii) Vigilance clearance/ Integrity certificate (iv) Statement giving details of major or minor penalties imposed on the officer, if any, during the last 10 years.
It is requested that applications of suitable and eligible officers who can be spared immediately in the event of selection may be sent to Chief Director (Coop), Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture, Room No. 248-A, Krishi Bhawan, New Delhi-110001, so that, the same may reach within a period of 45 (forty five) days from the date of publication of this Advt. in Employment News.
Advance copies of the applications or those received after the closing date or not accompanied by required certificates/ documents are liable to be rejected. The Advertisement may also be visited on the website of the Ministry of Agriculture, Department of Agriculture and Cooperation and National Cooperative Development Corporation (NCDC) (http://www.ncdc.in)
- Name of the Post : Deputy Managing Director (DMD), Group ‘A’
- Number of Post : 1 (One)
- Pay Scale : PB 4 (Rs.37400-67000/-) with Grade Pay Rs.8900/- (pre-revised Rs.16400-450-20900/-)
- Age Limit : The maximum age limit for appointment by transfer on deputation including short term contract/ transfer shall be, not exceeding 55 years as on the closing date of receibt of applications.
- Eligibility Conditions : a) Officer of the Central/ State Govt./ UTs/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous/ Statutory Organizations of the rank of Deputy Secretary/ Director to the GUI, or equivalent. b) Possessing experience in the field of Cooperation and Administration.
- Place of Posting : New Delhi.
- Period of Deputation : Including period of deputation in another ex— cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Govt. shall ordinarily not exceed 5 (Five) years. The maximum age_limit for appointment by transfer on deputation (including short-term contract/ transfer) shall be, not exceeding 55 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
HOW TO APPLY :
The Deptt. of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare vide OM N0.4/3/2014-P&PW dated 14.3.2014 has granted exemption for the post of Deputy Managing Director, NCDC, from the rule of immediate absorption for appointment of Central Govt. employees for a period of 5 years
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 10/20/2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCDC||Submit Your Resume to Fresherslive|
21-01-2017 , 22-01-2017