National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCCBM) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Technician & More Vacancies through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Sc, M.Sc, 10th Class, ITI can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCCBM)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Technician & More Vacancies Job on or before 06-05-2015 Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCCBM)|
|Vacancy Name||Technician & More Vacancies|
|Educational Qualification||B.sc, M.Sc, 10TH, ITI|
|Total No of Vacancy||09 Post|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||06-05-2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||NATIONAL COUNCIL FOR CEMENT AND BUILDING MATERIALS (An R&D Institution under the administrative control of the Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India) 34 KM Stone, Delhi-Mathura Road, Ballabgarh – 121 004|
Detail of National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCCBM) Technician & More Vacancies Recruitment:
|S NO||Post||Qualification||Experience (Minimum)||Consolidated Salary (Rs)||No of Posts|
B Sc (PCM) or M Sc (Chemistry /Physics)
|* 3-5 yrs||11,986/- to 15,000/-||3|
|2||Laboratory Assistant||B Sc (PCM)||** 3-5 yrs||11,986/- to 15,000/-||3|
|3||Technician (Instrumentation)||Diploma (Instrumentation/ Electronics and Communication)||*** 3-5 yrs||11,986/- to 15,000/-||1|
|4||Electrician||Matric (10th Class) , ITI (Electrician)||# 3-5 yrs||11024/- to 12000/-||1|
|5||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||Matric (10th Class)||
## 3-5 yrs
- Experience in the area of laboratory testing related to testing of concrete making material, testing of concrete or testing of concrete structures etc in a reputed laboratory. Candidates having higher qualification and experience in accredited testing laboratories shall be preferred.
- Experience in the area of laboratory testing related to chemical/mechanical testing of building material samples in a reputed laboratory. Candidates having higher qualification and experience in testing and analysis of building materials in accredited testing laboratories shall be preferred.
- Experience in repair / maintenance of Analytical laboratory equipment, Electrical furnaces, ovens, humidity cabinets and knowledge of Electronic Telephone exchange in a reputed laboratory / institution.
- Experience in repair and maintenance of electrical control system, lighting system and operation of DG sets.
- Experience in office administration including photocopying, collection/distribution of documents, file management, typing and associated services in a reputed organization.
Selection Procedure for National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCCBM)- Technician & More Vacancies Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 06-05-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Technician & More Vacancies Vacancy in National Council for Cement and Building Materials (NCCBM):
- Salary will be fixed depending upon qualification and experience of the candidates.
- Reservation and Relaxation is applicable as per Government of India Rules.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- Interim queries will not be entertained.
- Council reserves the right to raise minimum standards and /or relax age, experience in deserving cases.
- Interested candidates may apply by sending their application (along with recent passport size photograph ) to the Director General on or before 06-05-2015, on plain paper giving all details related to name, age, qualification, experience, postal address (contact number) etc. Application received through email and fax will not be considered.
Important dates to remember:
Last Date to Apply for this job 06-05-2015
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017