National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Masters Degree, B.Ed, M.Ed can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Job Assistant Professor on or before 15/09/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Vacancy Name : Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree, B.Ed, M.Ed
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Posts
Salary : Rs-45,000-60,000/-pm
Job Location : New Delhi
Last Date To Apply For This Job : 15/09/2015
Address For The Job Vacancy : National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT),Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016
Detail Of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Assistant Professor Recruitment:
Sub: Appointment of One Assistant Professor (Physics) on Contractual Basis
NCERT invites applications to recruit One Assistant Professor of (Physics) in DEK on purely on contractual basis initially for a period of one year or till the regular incumbent joins, whichever is earlier, to work on various projects related to development of educational Kits
Requirement for the Post:
- Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed at the Master’s Degree level from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Indian/foreign university as per the details given on page two 1 (A). Relaxation of 5% (From 55% to 50%) may be provided at Masters Degree level deserving candidates as per UGC norms.
- Besides fulfilling the basic qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this Clause, candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph.D Degree in accordance with the U.G.C (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor of equivalent position in Universities/ Colleges/Institutions.
- NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET in not conducted.
The Vacancy position, essential qualifications and desirable qualifications, experience etc. are as follows:
|Name of Post||No.of Post & Duration||Qualification||Age||Consolidate d & Fixed Monthly Salary||Experience|
|Assistant Professor (Science)||One (01) for One Year||A) Essential: Master’s Degree in (Physics) with 55% marks or equivalent Grade & NET/SLET/SET B) Desirable: B.Ed/ M.Ed.||Not more than 35 years (5 year relaxation for SC/ST & female candidates||Rs. 45,000/- Per Month for fresher or Rs. 60,000/- Per Month for 5 to 10 years experience||Teaching Experience is desirable|
Selection Procedure For National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) – Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 15/09/2015
- No Detailed information about the selection process is mentioned in the recruitment notification
How To Apply For Assistant Professor Vacancy in National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT):
- The eligible candidate may kindly send their Bio-data indicating (i) Name (ii) father’s/Husband’s name (iii) address (permanent & corresponding) (iv) date of birth (v) age as on date of advt. (vi) educational qualification (vii) Teaching experience, if any (viii) any two references (ix) contact no. & email id to the Head, Division of Educational Kits (DEK), NCERT Workshop Building, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110016.
- Eligible shortlisted candidates will be called for written test/interview being held at NCERT. The date & time of written test interview will be informed to all eligible candidates as well as displayed on notice board of DEK. It is sole responsibility of candidate to confirm their name in list of candidates short listed for written test/interview scheduled at NCERT.
- The applications must reach DEK within 21 days of date of notification of the advertisement.
- Merely fulfilling the minimum eligibility conditions does not constitute a claim for selection. Notwithstanding the qualifications cited above, the selection will be made on the basis of the merit adjudged by the Selection Committee during the meeting.
- NCERT reserves the right to cancel/postpone the recruitment process at its discretion.
- Those who have already worked for more than two and half years in NCERT in any capacity are not eligible.
- Please attach self attested copies of testimonials giving details of academic qualifications, caste & experience etc. with Bio-data. No original certificates/testimonials to be enclosed along with Bio-data. However, candidates may bring original certificates & testimonial & other related documents for verification before interview.
- A photocopy of the caste certificate duly issued by the competent authority attested by a Gazetted Officer must be attached with C.V.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the written test/ interview under any circumstances.
- This is purely contractual post initially for the period of one year only, no claim by Assistant Professor (Physics) for regular appointment or further extension of contract is acceptable.
- The further extension of contract is based on requirement and at sole discretion of NCERT.
- During the tenure, the Asstt. Prof. (Physics) shall not accept or hold any of appointmet or otherwise or receive any employment/salary /Stipend etc from any other source.
- The selected candidate may be required to join immediately.
Important Dates To Remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 15/09/2015
09-12-2016 , 10-12-2016