National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Consultant. Walk in Interview will be held on 25/05/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Vacancy Name : Consultant
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 25/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : Conference Room, 1Floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, New Delhi
Detail Of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Consultant Recruitment:
NCERT invites applications to recruit one (01) Consultant on purely contractual basis for a period of 09 months for the MHRD sponsored project “Kala Utsav”. The walk-in interview will be held on May 25, 2015 at 10:00 a.m in the Committee Room, 1st Floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT. The minimum qualifications are as under:
- One CONSULTANT (Rs. 45,000/- p.m – consolidated)
- Essential Qualifications: A i. Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited Indian/ foreign university. ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, candidates should have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET or Ph.D before 2009. iii At least five years experience of working in the relevant field.
- Desired Qualifications: Experience in conducting workshops/educational and cultural events etc. with teachers and students. Working knowledge of computers A degree/diploma in Education Preference may be given to an individual who has experience of working on similar projects of the Ministry/sponsored schemes/institutions and organizations.
- Job Profie: The consultant will be working in the Department where he/she will be expected to do the following – – Correspondence and follow up of programme with states and UTs. – Follow up with RMSA cell at the MHRD for organizing the events. – May have to travel to different states and UTs occasionally. – Compilation/documentation/report writing of the events. – Any other activities related to Kala Utsav as and when required under the supervision the Head, DEAA.
Selection Procedure For National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) – Consultant Post:
- Written Test on 25/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Consultant vacancy in National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT):
The walkin-interview will be held on May 25, 2015 at 10.00 a.m. Those candidates who fulfill the above conditions preferably may send their Bio-data at least one week before the date of interview and come for the interview on the fixed date and report at :00 a.. at Conference Room, 1Floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, New Delhi- 110016 with original and attested copies of their certificates and testimonials.Do not forget to mention your mobile noand e-mail Id in your application formbio-data. i. It is the responsibility of the candidate to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions in terms of (i) educational qualifications (ii) experience etc. as per the format. ii. The post is purely on temporary basis. iii. The job may involve touring and stay in any part of the country for an extended duration. All expenses for field workresearch will be borne by the NCERT as per its norms. iv. Candidates already in a job should forward their applications through their employer andor come with a No Objection Certificate, without which the candidate will not be allowed for appearing in interview. V. Candidate should bring and produce their original certificates at the time of interview. vi. No TADA will be paid for attending the interview. vii. The selected candidates may be required to join immediately. viii. Candidates should bring along with them their written or published work, if any. Head, DE AN
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 25/05/2015
Conference Room, 1Floor, Zakir Hussain Block, NCERT, New Delhi
11-12-2016 , 12-12-2016