National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Project Fellow through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Project Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/05/2015 at 10.30 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below
Company Name : National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Vacancy Name : Junior Project Fellow
Educational Qualification : M.Sc
Total No Of Vacancy :01 Posts
Job Location :Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 28/05/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : NATIONAL COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
Detail Of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Junior Project Fellow Recruitment:
Subject: Recruitment of One Junior Project Fellow (JPF) – Walk-in-Interview under the Project entitled “Development of Audio-Visual Material for activities in Mathematics at Upper Primary and Secondary Stages”. (PAC code 6.04) The Department of Education in Science and Mathematics (DESM), NCERT will hold a Walk-in-Interview to recruit One Junior Project Fellow on Contractual basis in the project
mentioned above. The terms and conditions of the fellowship are as follows:
- Essential: Second Class with minimum 55% marks or equivalent grade in Post Graduate Degree in Mathematics
- Desirable i) National Eligibility Test (NET). Knowledge of English and experience in data handling and analysis using computer.
- Age Limit: 30 years (with relaxation of 5 years for women and SC/ST candidates)
- Tenure of Fellowship: Upto 31st March 2016
- Fellowship amount: Rs. 16, 000/- p.m (consolidated).for NET qualified Rs. 14000/- p.m.for Non-NET
- Date & time of interview: 28th May, 2015 at 10.30 A.M.
- Venue of Interview: Ist Floor, Room No. 2, Janaki Ammal Khand, DESM, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016.
Selection Procedure For National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) – Junior Project Fellow Post:
- Written Test on 28/05/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Junior Project Fellow vacancy in National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT):
The candidates should bring their original certificates at the time of interview. Fellowship is temporary with no provision of increment in the amount. The candidates already in job should forward their application through their employer. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/05/2015
VENUE : NATIONAL COUNCIL OF EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH AND TRAINING Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
Other Top Company Openings:
|Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission|
|Staff Selection Commission Bihar|
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Odisha Public Service Commission|
|South Eastern Railway|
|Ministry of Home Affairs|
|Industrial Development Bank of India Bank Limited|
|Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited / Visakhapatnam Steel Plant|
|SBI Life Insurance|
|Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Bangiya Gramin Vikash Bank|