National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Project Associate through recruitment notification – National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Recruitment 2015. Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree, Any Graduate, Diploma can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Project Associate. Walk in Interview will be held on 28/08/2015 at 10.00 A.M. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Vacancy Name : Project Associate
Educational Qualification : Any Bachelors Degree, Any Masters Degree, Any Graduate, Diploma
Total No Of Vacancy : 01 Post
Job Location :New Delhi
Walk in Date to Apply For This Job : 28/08/2015
Walk in Address For The Job Vacancy : National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT), Sri Aurobindo Marg: New Delhi-110016.
Detail Of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Project Associate Recruitment:
|Post||No of post||Qualification||Salary||Age|
|Project Associate||01 Post||Bachelor Degree, Masters Degree, Any Graduate, Diploma||Rs-20,000/-pm||30 years|
- Subject : Recruitment of One Project Associate (Graphics) – Walk-in interview under the Project “Web Conversion of Certificate Programme for Teaching of Elementary Science” (CTES)
- The Department of Education in Science and Mathematics, NCERT will hold a walk-in interview to recruit one Project Associate (Graphics) on contractual basis for the project mentioned above. The terms and conditions of the Project Associate is as follows:
- Name of the Post, number and Remuneration:
- Project Associate (Graphics) 01,Remuneration: @ Rs.20000/- per month (consolidated)
- Essential: Bachelor/Masters in Fine Arts or Any Graduate with Diploma/Certificate in graphic development with 55% or equivalent Grade.
- Experience: 1. Work experience of at-least six month in graphics, animation or simulation. 2. Skills in graphic development using Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Flash and HTML5 Canvas
- Desirable: Web designing, CSS, CMS (Joomla, Drupal. Word Press, Moodle etc.)
- Age limit: Below 30 years (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/ Differently Abled candidates as per rules)
Selection Procedure For National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) – Project Associate Post:
- Written Test on 28/08/2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure For Project Associate vacancy in National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT):
- Date of Interview: 28th August, 2015 (Skill Test will start at 10.00 a.m.)
- The posts are temporary with no provision of increment in the amount
- Candidates already in a job should forward their applications through their employer and/or come with a “No Objection Certificate”, without which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the interview.
- Candidates should bring and produce their original certificates in support of their degree and experiences alongwith two Passport size photographs.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
- The selected candidates may be required to join immediately.
- Candidates should bring along with them their written and/or published work, if any, (including their art-work, Multimedia, Graphics, Animation, Advertisement, Books, Journals, Thesis/Dissertation, Magazines, etc).
Important Dates To Remember :
Walk in date for this job : 28/08/2015
VENUE :DESM, IInd floor, Janaki Ammal Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi – 110 016.