National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Senior Consultant through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed Post Graduate, M.Ed can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Senior Consultant. Walk in Interview will be held on 26.03.2015 at 11.30 AM. Find more Information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Consultant|
|Educational Qualification||Any Post Graduate, M.Ed|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Walkin Date for this job||26.03.2015|
|Walkin Address for the Job Vacancy||The Committee Room, 1st Floor, Zakir Husain Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi|
Detail of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Senior Consultant Recruitment:
The Department of Elementary Education (DEE) is a nodal department of NCERT to advise the Government of India on policies and programmes pertaining to elementary education in formal and Alternative Innovative Education Sector at the national level. It also acts as a nodal centre at the national level for the implementation of SSA and RTE, Act 2009. Under the Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, the Early Literacy Programme works for developing an understanding of the processes of reading and writing at early grades. The Early Literacy Programme has developed teacher’s manuals on early literacy, conducts training programmes, publishes children’s magazine and works towards promotion of a culture of reading. The programme supports states and union territories to understand and strengthen the pedagogy of reading and writing in the foundational years of schooling’
- Essential Qualifications: (i) Proven academic/professional experience in the field of elementary education. (ii) Post graduate in Education or M.Ed.
- Desirable : i) UGC net qualified (ii) Ph. D in education (iii) Broader understanding of Early Literacy (iv) Experience of field work and monitoring and evaluation of projects
- Job Profile: The Senior Consultant will facilitate and coordinate all the phases of programme evaluation. This will involve conducting meetings for designing the evaluation framework and tools for the evaluation of early literacy programme in states/ UTs, monitoring and coordinating the process of evaluation and finally analyzing data and preparation of reports.
- Tenure: Upto 31 March,2015
Selection Procedure for National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) – Senior Consultant Post:
- Written Test will be held on 26.03.2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
Walkin Procedure for Senior Consultant Vacancy in National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) :
The Early Literacy Programme requires the following academic project staff purely on contract basis for a specific period. The selected person will be engaged initially up to 3ll3l20l5 which may be extendable subject to the approval of the project by PAB of MHRD. As this is a time bound project and the work is to be accomplished within the limited period, eligible candidates who can join immediately after selection should appear for the interview. The candidates are requested to appear for a walk-in interview on26.03.2015 at 11.30 a.m. The candidates appearing for the post of Sr. Consultant should report at 10.30 a.m. at the Committee Room, Ist Floor, Zakir Husain Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi.
Important dates to remember :
Walkin Date for this job 26.03.2015
The Committee Room, 1st Floor, Zakir Husain Block, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi
12-12-2016 , 13-12-2016