National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Consultants, Assistant Professor through recruitment notification – National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Recruitment 2015 – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 02/2015. Candidates who have completed Master Degree can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Consultants, Assistant Professor Job on or before 20/5/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Vacancy Name : Consultants, Assistant Professor
Educational Qualification : Any Masters Degree
Total No of Vacancy : 15 Post
Salary : Rs.45,000/- p.m.
Job Location : Bhopal
Last Date to Apply for this job : 20/5/2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : PSS CENTRAL INSTITUTE OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION, (a constituent unit of NCERT, MHRD, Govt. of India) Shyamla Hills, Bhopal (MP) 462013
Detail of National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Consultants, Assistant Professor Recruitment:
PSSCIVE, an apex Institution in the area of Vocational Education and Training has mandated by GOI for Developing Curriculum and Courseware in the various sectors of Vocational Education. Institute invites applications for engagement of 15 Consultants/Assistant Professor in various sectors against the vacant position of faculty in various departments in the following sectors/subjects on purely contract basis: Banking, Finance, Insurance, Logistic, Manufacturing, Electronics, Capital Goods, Construction, IT, ITes, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Media & Entertainment, Telecommunication, Health Care, Mining, Gem & Jewellery, Travel & Tourism and Food Processing
- Assistant Professor
- Consolidated Remuneration: Rs.45,000/- p.m.
- Educational Qualifications Essential Qualification i. Good academic record as defined by the concerned university with at least 55%marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed)at the Master’s Degree level in a relevant subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. ii. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC, CSIR or similar test accredited by the UGC like SLET/SET. iii. Notwithstanding anything contained in sub-clauses (i) and (ii) to this Clause 4.4.1,candidates, who are, or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009, shall be exempted from the requirement of the minimum eligibility condition of NET/SLET/SET for recruitment and appointment of Assistant Professor or equivalent positions in Universities/Colleges/Institutions iv. NET/SLET/SET shall also not be required for such Masters Programmes in disciplines for which NET/SLET/SET is not conducted.
- Desirable: i) Industrial Experience in relevant sector ii) Experience of drafting Curricula and Courseware (books, workbook,etc.) iii) Knowledge of Computer
- Consultant in ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY discipline :
- Essential i) First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.)& Technology (Tech). ii. Without prejudice to the above, the following conditions may be considered
- Desirable: i) Teaching, research industrial and / or professional experience in a reputed organization; ii) Papers presented at Conferences and / or in refereed journals. iii) Industrial Experience in relevant sector iv) Experience of drafting Curricula and Courseware (books, workbook,etc.) v) Knowledge of Computer
Selection Procedure for National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) – Consultants, Assistant Professor Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/5/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Consultants, Assistant Professor Vacancy in National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) :
- The above engagement in purely on contract basis initially for three months (extendable further for 11 months) against the vacant regular posts of the Institute. The contractual engagement will not conform any right or claim for extension of contractual engagement or permanent appointment in NCERT.
- Retired faculty from NCERT/University/other government educational institutions in relevant sector may also apply. The selection committee may recommend higher remuneration in deserving cases as per NCERT norms.
- Institute reserve the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies in each sector advertised as per need or to cancel the advertisement itself without any notification.
- The qualification and experience should be in the relevant sectors/field. The period of experience in sector of work wherever prescribed shall be counted after the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum qualification.
- Mere fulfilling of essential qualification will not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Interview. Short listed candidates will be called for Interview/test and decision of the Joint Director, PSSCIVE shall be final.
- Incomplete and applications received after due date will not be entertained.
- The candidates may select more sectors only while applying for the post and may submit in one application only by mentioning the sectors.
- The candidates working in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies/Public Sector should submit NOC from their employer.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- No TA/DA/Conveyance will be paid for attending the interview.
- An intimation of interview/test to the shortlisted candidates will be sent by the post/email. However, institute is not responsible for any delay caused due to postal mishap/wrong email, if any.
- Incomplete and late application will not be considered.
- All the disputes are subject to Bhopal jurisdiction.
- Any disciplinary proceedings, criminal case, enquiry, etc. if any pending, in that case, application will not be entertained.
Interested eligible applicant may submit application in prescribed proforma (appended below) complete in all respects along with recent passport size photograph affixed on application, self attested photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, caste certificates etc. and a self addressed envelope to the Section Officer, Establishment Section, PSS Central Institute of Vocational Education, Shyamla Hills, Bhopal – 462 013 latest by 20.05.2015.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/5/2015
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Recruitment 2014 – RECRUITMENT NOTIFICATION 02/2015.
08-12-2016 , 09-12-2016