National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) invites application for the recruitment of Director with Ph.D holders
Company name :National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)
Qualification : Ph.D
Salary : Rs 37400-67000/- p.m
No of Post : 01
Location :New Delhi
Last date to apply : 15-12-2014
Details of Post :
Applications/ Nominations are invited in the prescribed proforma from eligible candidates for the Post of Director, National Council for Educational Research and Training (NCERT), an apex organization in the scale of pay of Rs. 75,000/-. (Fixed) with a special allowance of Rs. 5,000/-. The method of recruitment would be by deputation or short term contract on tenure basis. The period of deputation shall ordinarily not exceed five years or up to the age of 62 years of the candidate or until further orders, whichever is arlier.
Selection shall be made by the Central Govt. on the recommendation of Searchcum-Selection Committee. Detailed circular including application format can be downloaded from the Ministry of HRD website www.mhrd.nic.in and also from NCERT website www.ncert.nic.in. Applications/Nominations in the prescribed proforma should reach Shri Dinesh Kumar, Under Secretary (Sch.4), Department of School Education & Literacy, MHRD, Ground Floor, B-Wing, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi latest by 15-12-2014.
- The post of Director National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) is proposed to be filled up by transfer on deputation or short term contact basis. The post is in the scale of pay of Rs. 75,000/-. (Fixed) with a special allowance of Rs. 5,000/-.
- It is proposed to fill up the post of Director, NCERT, by transfer on deputation or short-term contract basis. The period of deputation shall ordinarily not exceed five years or up to the age of 62 years of the candidate or until further orders, whichever is earlier. Selection shall be made by the Central Govt. on the recommendation of Search-cum-Selection Committee.
- The following are the eligibility criterion for the post:-:
- Eligibility- Officers of the Central/State Governments, Autonomous Organizations, Universities holding analogous posts on regular basis or in the scale of pay of Rs 37400-67000 (PB-4) with Grade Pay Rs 10,000 possessing the following qualification.
- Essential a. Ph.D.; and b. Experience of working as professor in the State or Central Universities or educational institution of State or Central Government
- Desirable I. 1st Class or equivalent degree at the PG level; II. Master’s or Ph.D. degree in Education; III. Impressive academic credentials and experience in the field of educational research and training; IV. Publication in journals, esp. in journal of education, of V. national and international repute; and VI. Administrative, organizational and leadership capabilities besides wide ranging interest in regard to conduct of research on different aspect of school education.
- Age – Candidate shall not be more than 57 years old as on the last date of receipt of application. However in case of exceptionally qualified candidates this may be relaxed.
- Nominations/Applications are, therefore, invited from Central/State Governments or Union Territory Administrations or Central /State Autonomous Organizations for filling up the post of Director , NCERT, by transfer on deputation or short-term contract basis. The advertisement of vacancy has been hosted on the website of the Ministry (www.mhrd.gov.in) as well as that of NCERT (www.ncert.nic.in).
HOW TO APPLY:
The nomination duly recommended by the nominating authority and individual applications together with Bio-Data and upto date Character Roll Dossiers (wherever relevant) of the candidates, duly prepared in proforma attached, may kindly be forwarded to Shri Dinesh Kumar , Under Secretary, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Department of School Education & Literacy, “B” Wing, Ground Floor, Shastri Bhawan, New Delhi – 110001, latest by 15-12-2014. Nomination received after the last date or found deficient in any manner will not be entertained. While forwarding the nominations, it may be certified after due verification that the particulars furnished in the proforma are correct and no disciplinary case is either pending or contemplated against them.
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 15-12-2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCERT|
29-10-2016 , 30-10-2016