National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow through recruitment notification – National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Recruitment 2015 – No.F.1-21/14-15/RMSA. Candidates who have completed M.Sc can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT).
Eligible candidates need not to apply online for this Junior Research Fellow. Walk in Interview will be held on 23/12/2014 at 11.00 a.m . Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Walk In Date for this job||23/12/2014|
|Walk In Address for the Job Vacancy||National Council of Educational Research and Training Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016|
Detail of NCERT Junior Research Fellow Recruitment:
RMSA Project Cell invites applications to recruit Junior Project Fellow on temporary basis to work on the project entitled Development of Secondary School Child Readiness Exemplar Package. A walkin-interview will be held on 23″ December, Tuesday) 2014 at 11.00 a. Eligible candidates need to apply and/ or report along with their bio-data, original certificates and testimonials of degrees and experiences etc. for the interview on the scheduled date at 10:00 a. positively in Room No.210, 2Floor, CET Building, Chacha Nehru Bhawan, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi110016.
The terms and conditions of fellowship are as follows:
- Qualifications: (a) Essential . Post Graduate Degree in Education Psychology/ Humanities Science Social Science with minimum 55% marks at Post Graduate level
- Desirable : – Functional knowledge of statistics – Working knowledge of computers
- Age . Below 30 years (3 years relaxation in the case of OBC, 5 years relaxation for SC/ST and female candidates)
- Value of fellowship : Rs. 14,000 pm. (Non-NET) Rs. 16,000 p.m (Net Qualified)
- Tenure of Fellowship : Up to 31 March, 2015
Selection Procedure for National Council of Educational Research and Training – Junior Research Fellow Post:
- 1. Written Test on 23/12/2014.
- 2. Shortlisted candidates will undertake face to face interview.
- 3. Dates are yet to be announced for the final selection
How to apply for Junior Research Fellow vacancy in National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT):
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the conditions in terms of (i) Educational qualifications and (ii) Experience etc. Fellowship is purely temporary. Candidates already in job should forward their applications through their employers andor come with a No Objection Certificate.
- The project fellows who have already worked in the Council for two years need not apply. e. Candidates should bring their original certificates at the time of interview. f. No TADA will be paid for attending the interview. g. The selected candidate may be required to join immediately
Important dates to remember :
Walk In Date for this job 23/12/2014
National Council of Educational Research and Training Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016
National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) Recruitment 2015 – No.F.1-21/14-15/RMSA.
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCERT|
|Other Teaching/Research jobs|
24-10-2016 , 25-10-2016