National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Deputy Superintendent through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Com, M.A can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)
Eligible candidates can apply online/ offline for the Deputy Superintendent Job on or before 17.04.2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Superintendent|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Total No of Vacancy||01 posts|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|0ast Date to Apply for this job||17.04.2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Crime Records Bureau East Block-7, R.K.Puram, New Delhi-110066|
Detail of National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) – Deputy Superintendent Recruitment:
The undersigned is directed to say that this Bureau is in the process of filling up of one post of Deputy Superintendent (Finger Print) reserved for Scheduled Tribe (ST) on deputation basis.
Details relating to the scale of pay, classification, eligibility conditions and period of deputation, etc. in respect of the said post are indicated in Annexure-I. The terms and conditions of officer appointed to the post on deputation basis will be regulated according to the Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No.2/29/91- Estt.(Pay-II) dated 05.01.1994, as amended from time to time
- Name of the post : Deputy Superintendent (FP), Central Finger Print Bureau, NCRB
- Number of posts : One (1)
- Classification : General Central Service Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial
- Scale of Pay : PB-2: Rs. 9300-34800/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 4600/ plus Special Allowance Rs.800/-.
- Period of Deputation : Period of deputation, including period of deputation in another ex-cadre, post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organisation or department of the Central Government shall not ordinarily exceed three years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall not exceed 56 years, as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Eligibility Conditions : Officers holding analogous posts of the rank of Inspector of Police or of equivalent rank in the Pay Band-2: Rs.9300-34800 plus Grade Pay of Rs.4600/- from any State or Union Territory Police Force or Central Government Organisations with two years regular service in the grade and passed the Finger Print Experts Examination conducted by All India Board of Finger Print Experts. (The departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly, deputationists shall not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotion.) Note : For purpose of appointment on deputation basis, the service rendered on a regular basis by an officer prior to 1.1.2006 or the date from which the revised pay structure based on the sixth Central Pay Commission recommendations has been extended, shall be deemed to be service rendered in the corresponding Grade Pay or pay scale extended based on the recommendations of the Pay Commission except where there has been merger of more than one pre -revised scale of pay into one grade with a common Grade Pay or pay scale, and where this benefit will extend only for the posts for which that Grade Pay or pay scale is the normal replacement grade without any upgradation.
- Terms of deputation : The terms and conditions of officer appointed to the post on deputation basis will be regulated according to the Department of Personnel and Training OM No.2/29/91-Estt.(Pay-II) dated 05.01.1994, as amended from time to time.
Selection Procedure for National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) – Deputy Superintendent Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 17.04.2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Deputy Superintendent – Vacancy in National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB):
It is requested that the above vacancy may kindly be given wide publicity in the offices under their control and applications of suitable ST candidates who are willing to join and can be spared immediately on selection may be forwarded along with their upto-date CR dossier, vigilance clearance and integrity certificate to the undersigned in the enclosed proforma (Annexure-II) within 60 days from the date of issue of this circular.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 17.04.2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCRB|
|Other Central Government jobs|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016