National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Inspector through recruitment notification . Candidates who have completed Graduate can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB).
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Inspector Job on or before 22-07-2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
Company Name : National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB)
Vacancy Name : Inspector
Educational Qualification : Any Graduate
Total No of Vacancy : 13 Post
Salary : Rs. 9,300-34,800/- p.m
Job Location : NEW DELHI
Last Date to Apply for this job : 22-07-2015
Address for the Job Vacancy : ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (ADMN), NATIONAL CRIME RECORDS BUREAU, MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS, EAST BLOCK – 7, R K PURAM, NEW DELHI 110 066
Detail of National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) Inspector Recruitment:
National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) Has Invited Application Form For 13 Inspector . All Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree, Eligible Candidates Are Required To Apply Offline Before Or On 22-07-2015 (22nd July 2015). All Candidates Who Are Applying For NCRB Recruitment 2015 – 13 Inspector , Should Check Vacancy Details Like – Educational Qualifications And Experiences Requirement, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date, Before Applying.
- Hiring Organization – National Crime Records Bureau
- Total No. of Vacancies – 13 posts
- Salary And Grade Pay – INR Rs. 9300-34800/- With 4600/- Grade Pay.
- Employment Type – Deputation Basis
- Location – Delhi
- No. of Posts & Their Name – 1. Inspector (Finger Print) – 13 posts
- Age Limit – For Postwise Age Details Go To Detailed Advertisement.
- Educational Qualification – All Interested Candidates should have completed Graduation Degree, Post Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University. For Post Wise Qualification Go To Detailed Advertisement
Selection Procedure for National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) – Inspector Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 22-07-2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Inspector Vacancy in National Crime Records Bureau (NCRB) :
All Eligible and Interested candidates are required to visit official website http://dgvcl.com. After Filling The application form, candidate must send hard copy of application along with relevant testimonials (Mentioned In Detailed Advertisement) to the following Address before or on 22-07-2015.
Address -ASSISTANT DIRECTOR (ADMN), NATIONAL CRIME RECORDS BUREAU, MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS, EAST BLOCK – 7, R K PURAM, NEW DELHI 110 066.
Important dates to remember :
Last Date to Apply for this job 22-07-2015
OTHER TOP COMPANIES :