National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF) invites application for the recruitment of Chief Executive Officer with Graduate/ Masters degree holders
Company name : National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF)
Posts : Chief Executive Officer
Qualification : Graduate/ Masters degree
Salary : Rs.1,50,000/- p.m.
No of Post : 01
Location : New Delhi
Last date to apply : 20.12.2014
Details of Post :
Chief Executive Officer
National Culture Fund, a Public Charitable Trust (Notified ty Govt. of India vide notification No. S.832E) dated November 28 1996) established by the Govt of India under the Ministry of Culture as a mechanism to create sources and mobilize funds to preserve and promote Indian Art Culture and Heritage invites applications for the following post
Name of the Post : Chief Executive Officer
- No of Post : 01
- Qualification : (a) Graduate degree from a recognized University. – b) Twenty years work experience, including five years T 2. senior position, in industry, preferably service industry, with exposure to startup situations; (c) Demonstrated ability to lead teams in tackling complex tasks, to deliver significant results in difficult circumstances and to proactively nurture work culture, quality and resources. (d) Well versed in using Computer applications.
- Desirable : (a) Masters degree in Management (b) Experience in managing relationships with sensitivity to Culture, Heritage and Art along with experience in fund raising activities: (C) Experience in fund raising.
- Age : Preferably below 60 years on the last date of receipt of applications for the post
- Remuneration : Rs.1,50,000/- p.m. The consolidated pay would be a lump sum amount and no other allowances such as DA HRA, Transport Allowance etc. would be payable
- Nature of duties of the post : The duties attached to the post of Chief Executive Officer include the following i) To meet stakeholders objectives and deliver the NCF mission through measurable monthly & annual outcomes. (ii) To lead the team in developing annual business plans and budgets in line with the strategy and to manage and administer the office of the National Culture Fund. (iii) To motivate and develop the leadership team of the NCF in pursuance of goals agreed to with the Ministry. (iv) To be the final custodian of Quality and Excellence in the NCF in terms of accountability to Ministry, Audit and the stakeholders. (V) To allocate resources so as to achieve objectives costeffectively. – VI) To remain alert to all manner of threats and risks facing the NCF and lead effective Contingency and mitigation action (vii) To be the final custodian of the NCFs image in the outside world. (viii) To communicate effectively with the NCF Executive Committee and Council and respond to their recommendations swiftly.
The procedure for selection shall be based on personal interaction of shortlisted candidates by a SearchcumSelection Committee constituted by the Ministry of Culture.
Tenure of Appointment
The appointment would be purely on temporary & contract basis initially for the period of three yearS. The period of appointment, beyond the tenure of three yearS may be extended, on yearly basis, up to a maximum Combined period of five years, based on satisfactory performance in a review carried out by a committee to be constituted by the Ministry of Culture after such a candidate has served for two and a half years.
The person selected would be lable to be terminated earlier with prior notice of one month if the performance appraisal done by the Search cum-Selection Committee is not up to the mark
How to apply:
Applications, in duplicate, in the proforma bbelow may be sent at the following address National Culture Fund (Ministry of Culture) “Puratatva Bhawan, ” Floor, D Block, GPO Complex, INA, New Delhi -110023. The last date of receipt of applications is 20th December, 2014. Application received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered
Important dates to remember :
Last date to apply : 20.12.2014
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCF|
05-12-2016 , 06-12-2016