National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF) has issued a recruitment notification for the recruitment of Accounts Clerk through recruitment notification. Candidates who have completed B.Com can apply for the new recruitment notification from National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF)
Eligible candidates can apply offline for the Accounts Clerk Job on or before 20/03/2015. Find more information about the vacancy like Age limit, Selection Process, Qualification, Application fee, How to apply etc can be found below.
|Company Name||National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF)|
|Vacancy Name||Accounts Clerk|
|Total No of Vacancy||01|
|Last Date to Apply for this job||20/03/2015|
|Address for the Job Vacancy||National Culture Fund Puratatva Bhavan, 5th Floor D-Block, GPO Complex, I.N.A. New Delhi-110023|
Detail of National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF) Accounts Officer Recruitment:
- Accounts Clerk (One)
- Consolidated Pay : Rs. 15,000/- p.m. No extra Payment on account of D.A. HRA, Transport Allowance and all other contingencies will be made.
- Essential Qualifications/ Experience : 1) Graduate degree in Commerce from a recognized University with excellent Computer skills, knowledge of Ms Office and Tally. 2) At least one year experience in accounting work in a reputed government or private organization
- Desirable : Experience in accounts, e-filling systems and maintenance of office records. Ability to correspond independently.
- Age limit : Not exceeding 30 years
- Scope of Work for the post of Accounts Clerk To assist Manager (Admn. & Finance) in: i) Attending to all Accounts work including maintaining of ledgers , cash – books , opening & maintenance of saving / current Bank Account for NCF & its projects & liaisoning with banks ii) Purchases & AMC of store / office equipment and acquisition of Assets & maintaining relevant registers.iii) Preparation of pay, TA and other bills & processing of vouchers ; iv) Preparation and monitoring of budget & preparation of monthly expenditure statement; v) Handling imprest money & preparation / filing of vouchers ; vi) All matters relating to Audit including settlement of old Audit issues ; vii) Follow – up of funds raised, released & administrative expenses;viii) Any other work assigned by superior authority.
Selection Procedure for National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF)- Accounts Clerk Post:
- Candidates can apply on or before 20/03/2015.
- No detailed information about the selection procedure is mentioned in the recruitment notification.
How to apply for Accounts Clerk Vacancy in National Culture Fund Ministry of Culture (NCF):
Interested candidates may apply on or before 20/03/2015
Important dates to remeber :
Last Date to Apply for this job 20/03/2015
|Click here for More Details|
|All Jobs From NCF|
|Other Central Government jobs|
24-02-2017 , 25-02-2017